Two New June Dates

dcdeb

Just catching up from being away a few days and I found two new dates for Mika posted on pollstar.com:

06/16/07 Atlanta, GA Center Stage

06/28/07 Werchter, BEL Rock Werchter Festival

Don't see these posted anywhere else on the forums yet, so I thought I'd share. Maybe this means the rest of the US dates will be released soon. Oh please oh please oh please!

:)

dcdeb

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I put "official posts" about thoses 2 dates... You know, the ones where people can say if they go or not at the begining...

I suggest you all do that when you have a new date, so we can keep the Calendar up to date !! :wink2: Instead of "New Thread" you click on "New Event"...

Done for these ones !

I put "official posts" about thoses 2 dates... You know, the ones where people can say if they go or not at the begining...

I suggest you all do that when you have a new date, so we can keep the Calendar up to date !! :wink2: Instead of "New Thread" you click on "New Event"...

Done for these ones !

Thanks, I see them now, but when I looked before I totally missed them.

My only excuse is that I just got home after a 15-hour bus ride from Walt Disney World and I'm still a bit shell-shocked.:boxed:

dcdeb

Thanks, I see them now, but when I looked before I totally missed them.

My only excuse is that I just got home after a 15-hour bus ride from Walt Disney World and I'm still a bit shell-shocked.:boxed:

dcdeb

Don't worry !! They weren't there !! I put them when i read your thread... :wink2: Hope Disney World was fantastic !! I love Disney :blush-anim-cl:

Just catching up from being away a few days and I found two new dates for Mika posted on pollstar.com:

06/16/07 Atlanta, GA Center Stage

06/28/07 Werchter, BEL Rock Werchter Festival

Don't see these posted anywhere else on the forums yet, so I thought I'd share. Maybe this means the rest of the US dates will be released soon. Oh please oh please oh please!

:)

dcdeb

YES!!!! :punk: I was just thinking of a date when to go down to Atanta visit my sister!!! Mika will be performing on my birthday!!! (well... 2 days after, but still very close) :thumb_yello:

dcdeb-will I see you there?

Tickets are not on sale yet, are they?

dcdeb-will I see you there?

Sadly, no -- Atlanta is a bit too far for me to go, just to see the lovely Mika. He needs to visit a bit further north for me...

How awesome for you, though!

dcdeb

Sadly, no -- Atlanta is a bit too far for me to go, just to see the lovely Mika. He needs to visit a bit further north for me...

How awesome for you, though!

dcdeb

Hopefully he will stop in DC on the way to NY :naughty: I'll go to ALL his shows on East coast :wub2: -I still have 2 weeks of unused vacation :naughty: