MIKA! the things we do for you!!!!!! WOW!

Sivan

drove 1 hour and a half to get coachella tix..... and one hour and a half back.....

and NOW!

im trying to find a motel or something so we will have a place to stay at...and its NOT EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its all sold out!!!

i can find only 1 hour and 15 min drive from there!

hmmmmm

maybe sleep in the car?!

oh my...dear mika :) i love ya!!!!!!!!! i just hope u wont get scared when u look at me in the crowed... if i sleep in the car for 2 days i might look scary!!!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

ull still love me right??? ;)

ok ok maybe we will get the one hour drive away....ill try tomorrow...

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my...was sitting here for 2 hours trying to find a motel.......

ICK :boxed:

hey mika if u read this.... can i come sleep at your room where u staying???

ill be really quiet i promisse! ;):blush-anim-cl:

Sivan, they don't even allow food or drink into coachella!!! So that means we can't bring a giant lollipop for Mika!! :-(

u serious????

well i was thinking more like a giant lollipop made out of carton :) with a sign on it or something :)

omg im tired....

Sivan, they don't even allow food or drink into coachella!!! So that means we can't bring a giant lollipop for Mika!! :-(

i think you can, i dont wanna say most definitely, but im pretty sure you can. ive gone and youre allowed to bring candy and stuff like that just no real food/meals cause they have vendors in there and no fluids, theyre real sticklers about water and all that beverage junk

Yeah we wouldnt be able to bring that in either. You can't have anything big that could obstruct someone else's view. They are making me so angry!

oh where u read it?!

hmmmm well we will need something ellse than!

u know what i thought???? we were at city walk and didnt go to the store GLOW!!! i wanted to get something there for the show :(

like something with lights :) to put on our heads...hehe

i dont think they mind. its a pretty laid back festival, ive had a lot of friends just sneek in with the help of security guards, its just the water and alchohol thing theyre really searching for. if you have a cardboard lollipop that you can fold up and stick in backpack they wont care cause ive seen people carry round signs during performances before

i dont think they mind. its a pretty laid back festival, ive had a lot of friends just sneek in with the help of security guards, its just the water and alchohol thing theyre really searching for. if you have a cardboard lollipop that you can fold up and stick in backpack they wont care cause ive seen people carry round signs during performances before

hmmm ok we need to PLAN something! MUAHAHAHA! ;)

oh sivan! i was in the same predicament, driving home three days! but a friend of mine asked another friend if i could stay with him, somehow his mom got him a free room closeby, however its gonna be four people and one bed so i dunno how thats gonna go?! eek! anything for mika. i wish i could share the room with you guys but isnt my mine, plus i dont know how you and your cousin + brother would feel about sharing the bed with the four of us!!

i dunno about the camera's but last time i went a couple of years ago it wasnt so strict, i mean i remember i walked in eating ice cream and they didnt mind at all, it was just quick pat rummage through your bag and take your bottle and go in that was about it, i mean i wasnt trying to sneak in weaponry or anything...

oh sivan! i was in the same predicament, driving home three days! but a friend of mine asked another friend if i could stay with him, somehow his mom got him a free room closeby, however its gonna be four people and one bed so i dunno how thats gonna go?! eek! anything for mika. i wish i could share the room with you guys but isnt my mine, plus i dont know how you and your cousin + brother would feel about sharing the bed with the four of us!!

argh! lucky u :)

hmm no extra free room????

we can pay to! as long that we get one! LOL

Ok because the official website makes it sound so strict. like a whole list of NOs.

i wish i could bring my camera

no cameras alowed inside???? ha????

but have a very thin one....maybe no one will notice??? :(

argh! lucky u :)

hmm no extra free room????

we can pay to! as long that we get one! LOL

oh i wish i could, but he's more of a friend of a freind whose doing me a favorrr

last time i was searching for coachella tiks on ebay, they were selling hotel reservations too, maybe you could find one there? oye i wish i could be of better help!

naw, you can bring cameras. just not professional ones i think

oh ok i hope so!

summer stop it! u making me sad b 4 i go to sleep! ;)

ok im off to bed now guys

*hugs*

oh i wish i could, but he's more of a friend of a freind whose doing me a favorrr

last time i was searching for coachella tiks on ebay, they were selling hotel reservations too, maybe you could find one there? oye i wish i could be of better help!

well maybe we will just drive an hour...i guess an hour wont b THAT bad :boxed:

No no you can bring digital cameras just not professional ones and thats what i wanted to bring.

Sorry for making you sad, I'm just extremely depressed and I don't think I want to go anymore.

why u deepressed????????

i went onto craigs list and there are alot of people advertising hotel rooms nearby here;s the link: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/search/sss?query=hotel%20coachella theres one that was posted today for 80 bucks for three nights so i think they may stilll have rooms available!

thanks i check it out :)