2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna get there as early as possible!! Dunno what time that'll be though!!! LOL!!:biggrin2:

Yep! Defo Little Bo Peep as it has become somewhat my...trademark now! :thumb_yello: Fabulous!!:biggrin2:

your coming by yourself this time right? or will the cow be accompanying you again? :biggrin2:

your coming by yourself this time right? or will the cow be accompanying you again? :biggrin2:

Ha ha ha!!! Yes, my cow will be coming - better be anyway after i paid what i did for the tickets!!!! LOL!! Think it's just Newcastle and Glasgow that i'm on my own for although not sure.......i think i could well be on my own for my weekend in London! :blink:

Dunno.........

Ha ha ha!!! Yes, my cow will be coming - better be anyway after i paid what i did for the tickets!!!! LOL!! Think it's just Newcastle and Glasgow that i'm on my own for although not sure.......i think i could well be on my own for my weekend in London! :blink:

Dunno.........

not to worry im going to most of the concerts you are going to so technically you wont be alone :wink2:

*i think you are both some what of celebrities beacause i want my photo taken with Bo peep and her cow* :biggrin2:

not to worry im going to most of the concerts you are going to so technically you wont be alone :wink2:

*i think you are both some what of celebrities beacause i want my photo taken with Bo peep and her cow* :biggrin2:

LOL! :thumb_yello: I wonder what happened to all the photos random strangers took of us at Shepherd's Bush...??? There must be about 8 different pics floating around...LOL!! Was lovely!! :biggrin2:

hi! you're very organized about fancy dress! I'll try to find one... but I think there'll be no so much space in my bag... :/

so, I want to meet you before the concert too!!! I'm going to be at him art exhibition on 14th... and than you could see me planting my tent somewere in Strand... :)

I'm searching for a hostel yet...but london is very expensive. umpf... I'll sleep under a bridge...

hi! you're very organized about fancy dress! I'll try to find one... but I think there'll be no so much space in my bag... :/

so, I want to meet you before the concert too!!! I'm going to be at him art exhibition on 14th... and than you could see me planting my tent somewere in Strand... :)

I'm searching for a hostel yet...but london is very expensive. umpf... I'll sleep under a bridge...

Awwww, i'm sure you'll be able to find summat cheap and cheerful......er....then again, it is London! LOL!!!! :biggrin2:

How long will you be in London for? Perhaps you could buy summat when you get here and take it back with you. If you DON'T have loads to bring with you that is and you've got room in your case. LOL!!:biggrin2:

1 month - 6 days - 12 hours

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

:D

yay

I had the BEST dream about this gig last night - I've got good vibes about it haha :wink2:

I need to get some blue shoes now but I have no money :|

Awwwww, how is the costume coming along? Have you altered it yet? You are still going at RB aren't you? I can't wait to see it! :thumb_yello: Don't forget your bottle of hair dye! LOL!!!! (are you still going blonde?):naughty:

Awwwww, how is the costume coming along? Have you altered it yet? You are still going at RB aren't you? I can't wait to see it! :thumb_yello: Don't forget your bottle of hair dye! LOL!!!! (are you still going blonde?):naughty:

Costume's coming along ok. Yup still RB...(wow that's my dads initials). I altered it as best I could. Just need accessories now! (Which are gonna have to wait because i'm broke)

I'm using that lightener spray stuff that bleaches your hair when you go in the sun. It's kinda working...gradually. I'm not gonna go completely blonde....just as light as I can go without it looking too drastic! :thumb_yello:

Costume's coming along ok. Yup still RB...(wow that's my dads initials). I altered it as best I could. Just need accessories now! (Which are gonna have to wait because i'm broke)

I'm using that lightener spray stuff that bleaches your hair when you go in the sun. It's kinda working...gradually. I'm not gonna go completely blonde....just as light as I can go without it looking too drastic! :thumb_yello:

Ha ha ha :roftl: Not gonna be a white blonde then! LOL!!

Yeah, know the 'broke' feeling!! LOL!! My fault for buying so many tickets!! LOL!!:naughty:

Ha ha ha :roftl: Not gonna be a white blonde then! LOL!!

Yeah, know the 'broke' feeling!! LOL!! My fault for buying so many tickets!! LOL!!:naughty:

Well it'll all be worth the money!!

I wish my hair was still blonde. Why did it have to ranomly turn dark :sneaky2:

n548905297_217057_4857.jpg

No not yet .....definately going to sort it by next week...its looking more and more likely it will be a random B and B to stay in because prices of Hotels for two nights are extortionate !!!!

well over 200£ anyway :blink:

No not yet .....definately going to sort it by next week...its looking more and more likely it will be a random B and B to stay in because prices of Hotels for two nights are extortionate !!!!

well over 200£ anyway :blink:

Just bring a tent :thumb_yello:

Much cheaper :D