2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

Yep :thumb_yello:

Then I don't have to get my train in my costume on my own and neither do you!

It'll ake about 35 mins to get to Picadilly I think from my sisters house. So I'll meet you bout...10/11ish? then we can get the tube for like...5 stops I think to Kings Cross! :thumb_yello:

Good plan I think

Yeah anytime around 10ish onwards sounds like a great plan to me :biggrin2:

Then on to Kings Cross to pick up Big Girl and Beckar and Holy Johnny and then off to the Venue :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

oh and steph and anyone else who will be at kings cross

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah anytime around 10ish onwards sounds like a great plan to me :biggrin2:

Then on to Kings Cross to pick up Big Girl and Beckar and Holy Johnny and then off to the Venue :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

If it's going to be a long trek across London for you guys, we could meet somewhere else if you'd rather?

I think we should get photos of us everywhere! Like one outside Kings Cross and everywhere else we pass in London!! It's a shame we haven't got time to go to all the landmarks! "MFC at Buck Palace", "MFC at Trafalgar Square" etc!

If it's going to be a long trek across London for you guys, we could meet somewhere else if you'd rather?

It's not exactly a trek :P

It's quite a way for me since I'm not coming from central but Picadilly is about half way between Kings and SH so it's not too far.

Actually....hang on lemme think about something for a minute t.b.c

we could all meet in the picadilly circus area couldnt we ? its close to the strand and if you needed to get changed into costumes the Hostel i am in could become handy ...if they allow you in briefly :wink2:

I think we should get photos of us everywhere! Like one outside Kings Cross and everywhere else we pass in London!! It's a shame we haven't got time to go to all the landmarks! "MFC at Buck Palace", "MFC at Trafalgar Square" etc!

Thats a good idea i still have one of the MFC signs i made left over from the Birmingham Gig...we could strike a mika pose and get photos at landmarks :naughty: :naughty:

It's not exactly a trek :P

It's quite a way for me since I'm not coming from central but Picadilly is about half way between Kings and SH so it's not too far.

Actually....hang on lemme think about something for a minute t.b.c

Jennie where would we be without you :wub2::thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Yeah I can't wait for the group photo's hahah. They're definately going up on Mikasounds :bleh: (And I bet quite a few random websites too!)

The group photos are gonna be soo funny...devils..angels ...pirates...MANIACS....etc...:bleh:

we might just appear on the news..."crazy MFC members take over London"!!!:roftl: :roftl:

we could all meet in the picadilly circus area couldnt we ? its close to the strand and if you needed to get changed into costumes the Hostel i am in could become handy ...if they allow you in briefly :wink2:

Yeah that's what I was thinking. It's only one tube to Picadilly from Kings Cross (on the Picadilly line). Then we can either walk to the Strand or get a tube if we're feeling unadventerous(sp?) or late :thumb_yello:

Yeah that's what I was thinking. It's only one tube to Picadilly from Kings Cross (on the Picadilly line). Then we can either walk to the Strand or get a tube if we're feeling unadventerous(sp?) or late :thumb_yello:

depending on how far it is to walk i have been looking at maps and from Picadilly it looks as if its just round a few street corners to the strand....i recon we could have fun walking and seeing how many people look at us :roftl: :roftl:

Thats fine by me (and I'll speak for HJ too :naughty: ) I'm sure Beckar will be fine with it too, she'll be with us, but we are all still meeting up so she has nothing to worry about. I am not a complete London novice, so I can't see us having any probs with that!

depending on how far it is to walk i have been looking at maps and from Picadilly it looks as if its just round a few street corners to the strand....i recon we could have fun walking and seeing how many people look at us :roftl: :roftl:

What the heck, why not!! It's gonna be a scream!

Yep. The maps are deceiving, most places are closer together than you think. I usually walk everywhere once i'm in central London.

Oooh this is slowing coming to gether now :D It's exciting!!!

Not getting far with my media revision though. I keep printing loads of things off the internet so I don't feel bad for not doing any hahaha

< happy 1000th post to me :groupwave:

I know today i have the feeling that it is finally coming together aswell i like it when everything is planned out like this i know what im doing and where i have to be etc etc etc

we have a nice plan :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

and i am feeling pretty contented with it :biggrin2:

Meeting at Picadilly

Then onto Somerset House

CONGRATS ON NUMBER 1000 JENNIE!!!!!!

I know today i have the feeling that it is finally coming together aswell i like it when everything is planned out like this i know what im doing and where i have to be etc etc etc

Meeting at Picadilly

Then onto Somerset House

ok ...now the plan has come together ...i am quite nervouse!!!:blink:

Meeting at Picadilly

Then onto Somerset House

Yep! You make it sound so simple! :D

My plan is:

Walk to Brockley station for 9.30, get a train to London Bridge, Get the northern line to Elephant and Castle, get the Bakerloo line to Picadilly Circus. Get changed. Give directions to many random people over the phone :naughty:. Walk through the busiest part of London ... during one of the busiest times of the year tourist-wise to the Strand. (With people off the London eye getting a pretty good view of us all....)

Yep! You make it sound so simple! :D

My plan is:

Walk to Brockley station for 9.30, get a train to London Bridge, Get the northern line to Elephant and Castle, get the Bakerloo line to Picadilly Circus. Get changed. Give directions to many random people over the phone :naughty:. Walk through the busiest part of London ... during one of the busiest times of the year tourist-wise to the Strand. (With people off the London eye getting a pretty good view of us all....)

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: Practise smiling for the camera - I think we are going to get a lot of that, oh and people pointing at us everywhere :roftl:

Oh Jennie you make it sound sooo complicated and TERRIFYING :boxed:

and now i have to go back to work see you all after 9pm :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

oh and jennie......

Gooo and REVISE :naughty:

Oh Jennie you make it sound sooo complicated and TERRIFYING :boxed:

and now i have to go back to work see you all after 9pm :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

oh and jennie......

Gooo and REVISE :naughty:

OKAY! This is so much more interesting than film censorship though..... :blink:

OKAY! This is so much more interesting than film censorship though..... :blink:

:blink:

Ikky film Censorship :thumbdown:

GoodLuck and enjoy your evening revising while im at work slaving away :naughty:

ToodleS :biggrin2: