2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You said you get traaavel siiick XD

yes travel sick i do...but i rarely thropw up i just tend to go very pale and i feel sick :wink2:

Sara - you havent missed much i dont think we were just talking about transport to london, our costumes and the plans on the day of the 17th

Meeting up at Picadilly and walking to the strand showing off our costumes :naughty:

yes travel sick i do...but i rarely thropw up i just tend to go very pale and i feel sick :wink2:

Sara - you havent missed much i dont think we were just talking about transport to london, our costumes and the plans on the day of the 17th

Meeting up at Picadilly and walking to the strand showing off our costumes :naughty:

Ill probably be travelling in most of my costume.. Ill have to lay it out the night before cause Im getting up very early.. my mum is driving me to norwich and putting me on the train to peterborough.. she doesnt trust me cause Ill probs get lost hahahahaha XD

Im trying to get another ticket so I can drag a friend along.. but its gonna be hard o_0

i worry about getting lost in places aswell but i should be used to it the amount of times i have got lost already but i always manage to find myself eventually :naughty::thumb_yello:

i worry about getting lost in places aswell but i should be used to it the amount of times i have got lost already but i always manage to find myself eventually :naughty::thumb_yello:

Lol yep.. my mum better put me on the right train though.. hehe

Pick me up? XD

I think we are meeting people around picadilly... Im not quite sure.. Im just gonna follow bg n hj haha xD

mmmmmmmmm

we'll see what you decide in the end, so far we are still programmed to meet you off the train ....

A MONTH LEFT!

I have a white shirt, trousers and shoes... And red and black fabric paint. And a really good idea! :thumb_yello: Not sure if I'm gonna look like I have planned on looking like though... :naughty:

Braces! I have to find red, white or black braces! :shocked::roftl:

A MONTH LEFT!

I have a white shirt, trousers and shoes... And red and black fabric paint. And a really good idea! :thumb_yello: Not sure if I'm gonna look like I have planned on looking like though... :naughty:

Braces! I have to find red, white or black braces! :shocked::roftl:

OMG...REALLY A MONTH::shocked: ....OMG I NEED TO START PLANNING THINGS!!!!:blink: :blink:

Oooh, how excitin!!!! It's the 17th!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!:thumb_yello:

The next 17th will be MAAAADDDDD!!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!! Everyone will be buzzin and getting dressed up ready.....ooohhh, can't wait!!!! :naughty::biggrin2:

Oh My, I need a dress and a pair of shoes for my Minnie Mouse costume:blink:

What are you going to use as your ears and nose? :biggrin2:

I bet your costume will be fab! :thumb_yello: I can't wait to see it! Hey... What if Mika will do his Mickey Mouse imitation when he'll see you?! :naughty::roftl:

how long do u think it will take a wig to come to England from Hong Kong threw ebay????:blink: :blink: :blink:

hopefully less than a month!!!

when did u buy it? u can try messaging the guy and asking him or summin :S? but i thnik it should be a couple of weeks my mum bought something from china or summin and i don't think it took that long..

when did u buy it? u can try messaging the guy and asking him or summin :S? but i thnik it should be a couple of weeks my mum bought something from china or summin and i don't think it took that long..

oh....i havnt baught it yet!!!!....i will probly buy it next week or something!!!

GAHHHH IM NERVOUSE NOW!!!!:shocked: :shocked:

how long do u think it will take a wig to come to England from Hong Kong threw ebay????:blink: :blink: :blink:

hopefully less than a month!!!

The last time i bought summat from Hong Kong it took over 4 weeks!! :shocked:

What are you going to use as your ears and nose? :biggrin2:

I bet your costume will be fab! :thumb_yello: I can't wait to see it! Hey... What if Mika will do his Mickey Mouse imitation when he'll see you?! :naughty::roftl:

I have ears! I bought them on ebay:naughty: And I'm gonna paint my nose black. :roftl:

Hahaha, that would be awesome:biggrin2:

I have ears! I bought them on ebay:naughty: And I'm gonna paint my nose black. :roftl:

Hahaha, that would be awesome:biggrin2:

Sounds great Lunafish! :biggrin2:

This will be fab with loads of people dressing up.