2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

I had loads of people take phots of me and Ian at Shepherd's Bush. It was great. All these strangers that thought we were brilliant! Bless 'em! LOL!:naughty:

I know! I was looking through my sister in laws pics and she had one of you two when you were walking on the opposite side of the road!:naughty:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D'ya know, i think those pics of Somerset House scares me.....it's quite big and i would hate to be at the back!:shocked:

Sara dont worry about that i know you are worried but dont be you will be in the queue with us and we will be at the front :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

we will all be in fantastic fancy dress so we have to be at the front so Mika and the band can see us ......but saying that im sure as they go into the venue we will be hard to miss :roftl:

Just relooking through my pictures Sara i have your Hug with Martin captured on camera :naughty: :naughty:

Oh wow!!! - and Big Girl - thanks!!!!!

I never knew any of you lot had any pics of me. :thumb_yello:

hahahah i never realised really i was too focused on Mika :naughty: :naughty: :thumb_yello:

2007_0517mikaBirmingham130507020-1.jpg

although mika ISNT in this picture

Awwww, thats great!!! He was all sweaty too!! LOL!!!:naughty: Our faces slid off eachother!! LOL!!! And Luke! Ha ha ha. :naughty:

ewww a slippy slimy Hug then :naughty: :naughty: :roftl:

Ha ha, yeah. I have to say i was most pleased!!!! LOL!!! I think the band are extremely sexy and lovely!! Of course Mika has to be my main man.....we do have matching hair afterall.....LOL LOL LOL!!!:biggrin2::blush-anim-cl::bleh:

im just thinking this concert is going to be great because wwell even if we cant use cameras and stuff

*i have a feeling they will be strict with that by the way because its being filmed and in other youtube videos of performances in sh i havent seen a flash go off anywhere*

But anyway we will have super memories Plus we will be able to watch it hig quality on the internet when it is broadcast :thumb_yello:

im just thinking this concert is going to be great because wwell even if we cant use cameras and stuff

*i have a feeling they will be strict with that by the way because its being filmed and in other youtube videos of performances in sh i havent seen a flash go off anywhere*

But anyway we will have super memories Plus we will be able to watch it hig quality on the internet when it is broadcast :thumb_yello:

Yep. I might be able to actally enjoy it without having to worry abut geting good photos.

Decided what train you're getting yet? I'm gonna book mine now I think. the 9:00 one.

ok i will book for the 9am train just had to check about the connecting train i need to get to Birmingham first .....its all checked and i agree the 9am train :biggrin2:

ok i will book for the 9am train just had to check about the connecting train i need to get to Birmingham first .....its all checked and i agree the 9am train :biggrin2:

Bexx, do you drive? You do don't you?

Bexx, do you drive? You do don't you?

yes i do drive, i have been for ermmm 5years now :naughty:

but i wont be driving to London ....although when the Glasgow + doncaster + newcastle concerts come around in november i will drive because i know my way around better than in london :biggrin2:

But for Somerset house it alot less stressful for me to drive and park up at the nearest trainstation to me which is Kidderminster and then get the train...its alot faster aswell :bleh:

yes i do drive, i have been for ermmm 5years now :naughty:

but i wont be driving to London ....although when the Glasgow + doncaster + newcastle concerts come around in november i will drive because i know my way around better than in london :biggrin2:

But for Somerset house it alot less stressful for me to drive and park up at the nearest trainstation to me which is Kidderminster and then get the train...its alot faster aswell :bleh:

Ha ha - yeah.....i hate driving in busy cities - i leave that to Ian. LOL!!:roftl: