I can really really imagine this :bleh:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahah

The Kings Cross crew MUST go by tube now :biggrin2:

And we have to sing and skip down the street :thumb_yello:

I think we need one of those chain things of phone numbers. So everyone can kinda call the next person down the line. Who ever gets to the venue 1st can phone one of us if people start to arrive early and we'll call everyone else and get the message across to run to Somerset house in our own little mini-parades. Not sure if that makes sense but I know what I mean...

i kind of know what your getting at .....

its hard to explain but kind of like a relay message system so no one is left out of the loop of information :cool:

Yeah. Make sure everyone has at least one phone number per 'group' of people. Then if we all have to go to SH and not meet as aranged we'll be able to let people know :thumb_yello: Otherwise they'll be one random person in fancy dress stuck in the middle of Piccadilly Circus with nowhere to go....

back from work! wahoo :cool:

so have all you guys met before?! cos i have only been to one mika gig and it was before i signed up on here, but i wanna be in on the commotion!

i would be a little nervous though!!

Are you sure you can't find a spare ticket somewhere ? Have you been to the "extra-tickets" thread ?? I think i've seen some people say they had spares !!! You should really make an annoucement here, and/or in the "extra-tickets" thread... I think you would be sooooooo disappointed if you come and meet us all and can't find any ticket there :thumbdown: And rices on ebay are decreasing approaching the event... Keep an eye on them ! They've been half-priced in one week for the Olympia on June 30th in Paris, so keep faith :thumb_yello:

DOES ANYONE HAVE A SPARE FOR YUPPYMUNCH ? :wink2:

back from work! wahoo :cool:

so have all you guys met before?! cos i have only been to one mika gig and it was before i signed up on here, but i wanna be in on the commotion!

i would be a little nervous though!!

which mika concert did you go to ?

i have met some but not all of the people attending this concert :biggrin2:

so im not that nervous :thumb_yello:

I am still looking for a suitable dress for my Minnie Mouse costume. I have the ears, and I know which shoes I'm gonna buy for it..but no dress. Maybe I'll make one myself. :bleh:

Cool. Are you gonna get a red spotty one with white dots? LOL:roftl:

That's what she wears isn't it? That'd be really good! :thumb_yello:

In that case I'll bring my Amazing Technicolor Raincoat. :biggrin2:

Nah, it can't be raining. It's in the middle of July and Mika is playing - not a single raindrop allowed! :sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

Well it's absolutely pouring down today and this is the middle of June. :naughty: