2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

I think what he wants to do is have like a cardboard box with another attached and a curtains on it? :naughty: so that people can stick their heads in the other box. He wants a picture of Mika in it!!

I hope that wasn't a secret don't tell him I told you

HAHAHAHA

classic :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

and get mika to do another confession :roftl:

ahh i think its a super idea :thumb_yello:

if it was a secret you will have to be the first to confess in his booth lol

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHA

classic :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

and get mika to do another confession :roftl:

ahh i think its a super idea :thumb_yello:

if it was a secret you will have to be the first to confess in his booth lol

:naughty: If it rains though, he will have a very soggy confession booth! :roftl:

lets hope he doesnt have to cover it with a black bin liner to stop the card board from dissolving in the rain :naughty:

the mnore and more stories i hear abotu what people are dressing up as the more excited i get about it :biggrin2:

lets hope he doesnt have to cover it with a black bin liner to stop the card board from dissolving in the rain :naughty:

the mnore and more stories i hear abotu what people are dressing up as the more excited i get about it :biggrin2:

Me too! I just can't wait! I don't think he is going to wear the full vicar costume though... I think he is going to tart it up a bit (like HJ in the song.. a bit of a playboy vicar ;) )

o wow he is going to be Fantastic

BUt i have such a weird mental image right now

top half vicar with a card board box on his head and bottom half just speedos :shocked:

o wow he is going to be Fantastic

BUt i have such a weird mental image right now

top half vicar with a card board box on his head and bottom half just speedos :shocked:

Mark in speedos :roftl: :roftl: maybe just shorts:naughty: and sunnies or something. and instead of a cross... a flashing heart!

hahahaha :roftl: :roftl:

im LOVING it :thumb_yello:

oh we are all going to be soo outstanding Mika has to look at us :roftl:

I think so too! I was thinking, if there is going to be about 3000 there, I bet there will only be about 50 or so of us dressed up!! He can't NOT notice us!! :roftl: :roftl:

Anyway talking of HJ, I am going to make sleeping beauty himself a coffee, I want him to get up so we can go out and look for stuff for our costumes :naughty:

I was gonna say everyone has mentioned what they are going as but Bexxy beat me to it. :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

I'm going as my usual Yuppy. :biggrin2: No question really about my outfit is there! LOL!!!!:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

Good luck with your FD hunting and let us know what you decide. This is gonna be a great laugh! :naughty:

i have found some gooduns...!! heres a new one for you sara!!

pp8836.jpg

LOL!!!:roftl:

I didn't like that one very much when i was looking a few months ago. That's why i ended up getting the other one that i wore to SB and CA Brum.

I could only buy it from one site in the UK - Now they don't stock it anymore so it's extra special! :naughty::thumb_yello:

LOL!!!:roftl:

I didn't like that one very much when i was looking a few months ago. That's why i ended up getting the other one that i wore to SB and CA Brum.

I could only buy it from one site in the UK - Now they don't stock it anymore so it's extra special! :naughty::thumb_yello:

i think i like your one better anyway and i have never seen it anwyay! you are the ORIGINAL BO PEEP! :punk:

and BEXXY.. maybe the creepiest carebares i have ever seen?!!

the thing about the costumes on the internet they are all a bit too ....sexy for me :naughty: :naughty:

so i just made my own :thumb_yello:

well then you will be super sexy and UNIQUE!! i cant wait to see everyones costumes!! its gonna be soooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo good!:biggrin2:

i think i like your one better anyway and i have never seen it anwyay! you are the ORIGINAL BO PEEP! :punk:

and BEXXY.. maybe the creepiest carebares i have ever seen?!!

Awwww, thanks Yuppymunch! :biggrin2:

You will be able to see it better when we meet in.......3 weeks and 6 days!!! Yippeeee!!! LOL!!!!:naughty: (that IS right isn't it...??mmmm.....8thinks about dtaes*) LOL!!

oh well looks like its microwaveable in the bag vegetables for dinner today :roftl:

its about that i have a count down timer on myspace for somerset house :biggrin2:

I must admit that I mostly wear black or dark blue too. :blush-anim-cl:

But I never forget any colourful accessories. :biggrin2:

Yeah, I am a miserable b**th and too fat and I hate it! :naughty: But cheerful as well. :mf_rosetinted:

Just shows you that personalities are more important than looks!