Ahhh BexxY, you are very creative too! Or must I say crazy? :roftl:

I love the idea of a bear that says Kerching! :thumb_yello:

No blue you had it correct i am CRAZY :naughty: :naughty:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its an actuall sound byte from the end of grace kelly :roftl:

oh i was soo tempted to put the mika laugh ringtone in it aswell but i thought it would be a bit OTT :roftl:

will post pictures as soon as its finished :thumb_yello:

But yeah need ones for luke, martin, cherisse and Micheal though :boxed:

lol sounds great.. could of scared him off too :naughty: i'm sure he wouldn't mind fiddling about with some buttons to press and all these weird phrases or sounds coming out, poor guy :naughty: he sure does have some mad fans

i do often sit here thinking to myself Poor Mika he does have some mad fans ..... but im one of them so its ok :roftl: :roftl:

Actually right now im sat here thing about Poor Rak1 getting very muddy and wet at Glastonbury...i saw some news footage earlier and the field is already water logged and more rain is expected over the weekend :naughty:

i do often sit here thinking to myself Poor Mika he does have some mad fans ..... but im one of them so its ok :roftl: :roftl:

Actually right now im sat here thing about Poor Rak1 getting very muddy and wet at Glastonbury...i saw some news footage earlier and the field is already water logged and more rain is expected over the weekend :naughty:

but i guess he'd rather have crazy, mad fans than just boring ones right? :bleh:

Wow she went to Glastonbury?! she's brave, and its like pouring!! saw some pics in the paper but i haven't seen any proper footage of how much the ground is gonna be flooded :P

but i guess he'd rather have crazy, mad fans than just boring ones right? :bleh:

Wow she went to Glastonbury?! she's brave, and its like pouring!! saw some pics in the paper but i haven't seen any proper footage of how much the ground is gonna be flooded :P

Yeah i feel a bit sorry for Rak1 at glastonbury but im sure she is having a fan time anyway she has Mika tomorow doesnt she :naughty::thumb_yello:

HEHEHE

hello everyone oh Marriane you remind me ...i have made this bear for Mika i mentioned about it in the pants thread.

Im going to try and give it to him at somerset House but if that fails i will at teh big chill.

But this bear is different its green and i put a sound chip in its paw that goes Kerching :roftl: :roftl:

Im getting it eventually braces and a white outfit trouser shirt set....its going to be fab.....my problem is though i dont want the band to feel left out so was thinking of getting smaller bears but i dont know yet :roftl:

A sound chip that goes kerching? What kind of evil, technological genius are you?:naughty:

meh seriously wasnt that hard the simplest of things in life are the most effective In my oppinion :biggrin2:

although i do think that the sound chip would have been better placed in Enfa's customised Mika Pants :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

meh seriously wasnt that hard the simplest of things in life are the most effective In my oppinion :biggrin2:

although i do think that the sound chip would have been better placed in Enfa's customised Mika Pants :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Hmmm, now that I know this is actually possible.......let's go for it!:naughty:

You don't have to tell her what it is, just say please sew this good luck charm into Mika's pants. :naughty:

Can you make one that makes a fart sound? That would be good. :mf_rosetinted:

arrgghh i nearly died from choking after reading that!!!!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

arrgghh i nearly died from choking after reading that!!!!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Don't die, we have to have the MFC camp at the Big Chill, with our Summer of Love tents! And the flag! :naughty:

I know MikaMad is bringing the kids, is Tia?

Crikey I don't read this thread for a couple of days and now you are all talking about making farting pants for Mika?:shocked: :shocked:

I LOVE IT!! :naughty: :naughty:

I am getting so excited now, but also nervous for some reason? :blink: Anybody else feel like this?!