2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heyyyy Big Girl!!!!

how did the costume shopping with HJ go the other day?

Did you make any progress? :wink2:

Hi Bexx :wink2:

Unfortunately very badly :( I bought a pattern for a dress, but no fabric :eek: and we couldn't find anything for HJ. Peterborough is so crap for shopping, so we are planning a shopping trip to Norwich, hopefully we will have more luck there. Put it this way, the pattern is definitely a last resort!! :naughty:

if its anything like the pattern i used to make my skirt......i had to alter it many many times and change it ....and it was confusing as hell :blink:

but i got their in the end .... they dont make patterns easy ...it was meant to be a simple design aswell :boxed:

if its anything like the pattern i used to make my skirt......i had to alter it many many times and change it ....and it was confusing as hell :blink:

but i got their in the end .... they dont make patterns easy ...it was meant to be a simple design aswell :boxed:

:roftl: Yeah, thats exactly what I was thinking! I doubt the final product will actually look a thing like the pattern! :roftl: I need some stripy socks as well, they had some on ebay, but none in my size. I guess I maybe able to get some from the sock shop. I know exactly what I want my outfit to look like, but the thing is trying to find/make something that looks like the image I have in my head :roftl:

oh i know mine looks nothing like the design either dont worry i had to improvise and my costume wont look anything like the idea i have in my head :roftl:

Yay! just checked ebay again and they have the socks in one size fits all (God, I hope that includes me :roftl: ) so I have them now, but the ragdoll dresses they have on there are of the um, more adult variety! So I think I will carry on the search... :roftl:

Crikey I don't read this thread for a couple of days and now you are all talking about making farting pants for Mika?:shocked: :shocked:

I LOVE IT!! :naughty: :naughty:

I am getting so excited now, but also nervous for some reason? :blink: Anybody else feel like this?!

Hey BG, maybe we'd better go and confess our sins. :naughty:

Yay! just checked ebay again and they have the socks in one size fits all (God, I hope that includes me :roftl: ) so I have them now, but the ragdoll dresses they have on there are of the um, more adult variety! So I think I will carry on the search... :roftl:

heheh yes all the cotumes you find on the internet tend to be of the kinky adult variety ...im sure guys at the concert wouldnt mind though :roftl:

I know, I know, you're going to keep us guessing aren't you?

It shouldn't be very hard to guess WHAT fruit i'm talking about :fisch:

But i won't have a proper costume... Just normal clothes, but simply RIDICULOUS !!! I must be the only person that actually bought them !! And when i found them i just thought "Were they really thinking someone would buy this and wear it when they designed it ?! :blink: " :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: But it was simply pinpoint appropriated for SH...

I say apple too, but pineapple would be nice, you would get to wear a green hat with pineapple leaves on top.

Maybe I should do that........:mf_rosetinted:

we have to get you in something colourful Babs i wont allow you to come in Black :roftl: :roftl: :thumb_yello:

Because i'm quite short though the dress is slightly longer on me. And I'm DEFINATELY wearing shorts!

It's soooo soon now!!! I remember when it was 100-and-something days! it's only 24!!! 24!!! (Or is it 23?)