2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little Red Riding Hood...? :blink: That reminds me of something, and I may know its Finnish name but... What creature is it? :biggrin2:

I suppose it's the girl with a red hood... The one from the old story?

Edit: I checked and answer myself... Yes it is! :D

:punk:

yay my first mika concert - any one want to meet up before hand - we can make a big MFC crowd at the front.

Come meet us all in fancy dress at picadilly circus at around 11- 12 am

we are going to parade down the strand to somerset house!!!:punk:

details are further in the thread we are staying most of us in a hostel in picadilly circus i believe there are some free beds going if your interested.

details are further in the thread we are staying most of us in a hostel in picadilly circus i believe there are some free beds going if your interested.

argh! that means making calls - sorry - i am a shy little monkey. Know if this hostel is decent, after all it is in london.

Oooh you can do it online yay.

there still people wanting to book?

im pretty sure the hostel is decent we will all be staying in it anyway and there is safety in numbers ...dont worry we are all super people and get on well with everyone :wink2:

ha ha i know - just wondering if anyone hasnt booked yet so i dont get a room with some non-mfcers. Afterall i havent told my mum yet and im sure she will hate the 16yr old girl alone in a central london hostel as much as i do ;)

I think you should call them to ask if you can stay in one of the rooms that Bab booked at the hostel... If you do it online, there are chances that you just get a random room, and your mum wouldn't like that !! PM Bab to know the details... I'll bump the thread with the hostel info...