2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To update the list i need :

- Bexxy : where are you staying ?

- Yuppymunch AND pinkunicorn you must confirm if you want to stay at this hostel and how long

2 spare beds in Giulietta's room too !

- Jemmalee confirmed for the hostel

Hold on - buttering up mum before i dare ask.

Can i say a yes but a TBCed yes?

To update the list i need :

- Bexxy : where are you staying ?

- Yuppymunch AND pinkunicorn you must confirm if you want to stay at this hostel and how long

2 spare beds in Giulietta's room too !

- Jemmalee confirmed for the hostel

Yop I just booked two four bed rooms ie 8 beds, they did not ask who was sleeping in them. :naughty:

Hold on - buttering up mum before i dare ask.

Can i say a yes but a TBCed yes?

PU now Yuppy has confirmned, my rooms are full, I have 8 people.

But Bexx and Guilietta have spaces in their rooms, in the same hostel as us, so if you PM them and ask them for a room. If they say yes and you are confirmed with them let Yoppa know and she will put you on the list!

Also, I think Yuppymunch is coming to my house that day and we will travel to SH together, so if you want to join us you are welcome.

Yop I just booked two four bed rooms ie 8 beds, they did not ask who was sleeping in them. :naughty:

Oh ok !! So actually you're a genius booking the 8 beds from the begining ! :naughty: I thought you had just booked 6 beds !! I'll update the list...

Does anybody know where Bexxy is staying ? I have no info...

This is where some of us are staying :

So, quick reminding :

Picadilly Hostel :

http://www.hostellondon.com/availability.php/HostelNumber.2441

- Giulietta

- K@koL@ndon

in a 4-bed room + 2 spares, nights 13th to 18th (1 possibly taken by Pinkunicorn TO BE CONFIRMED)

- Bab

- Blue

- Vally

- Kata

- Tia

- Yop

- Jemmalee

- Yuppymunch

in two 4-bed rooms night 17th

- BexxY nights 16th and 17th

Is that it for now ?

BexxY, have you already booked for your room ? I don't know where you're staying !!!

There are 2 spare beds so people who haven't booked a room yet !! Check if you wanna stay with us !! It's 30€ for the night per person for a 4-bed room...

St Giles Hotel :

- Lunafish and Friend : nights 15th to 18th

Meeting points :

- For those arriving at Kings Cross : around 10am then meet the others at Picadilly Circus around 11am

- For those who prefer : Picadilly Circus

Parade in the streets of London from Picadilly Circus to the Strand (Somerset House) in crazy outfits

I recall that there are 2 spare beds as far as i know in Giulietta's room !!! If the hostel hasn't booked them yet :thumb_yello:

The only thing I can do is ADD YOU ON THE LIST IF YOU CONFIRM... But to be able to confirm, you have to call the hostel first (providing Giulietta booking info), to be sure the spare beds are still available... I'm not sure that Giulietta booked the 4 beds in her room... I think Giulietta booked 2 beds in one 4-bed room with 2 spares if the hostel hasn't booked the spare beds yet :thumb_yello:

hey girls.. giulietta had booked 2 bed in 4-bed room(her and me:thumb_yello: ) but i think i and she can't say if the other beds are alredy booked from somebody...

i think it's better call the hostel to be sure:naughty:

i hope to i was helpful:wink2: !

Oh ok !! So actually you're a genius booking the 8 beds from the begining ! :naughty: I thought you had just booked 6 beds !! I'll update the list...

Does anybody know where Bexxy is staying ? I have no info...

Bexx is in the same hostel but for 2 nights and she has booked her own, I think she has a spare space though.

Lordy Yop, we are too busy organising, to chat to each other these days!

ok i am now confirming...i am at the same hostel in picadilly as everyone else i am staying 16th and 17th

currently its only one bed i have booked for one person (me)

but if anyone else is looking for a bed for two nights i can ring and alter it they just need to pm me or something :thumb_yello:

ok i am now confirming...i am at the same hostel in picadilly as everyone else i am staying 16th and 17th

currently its only one bed i have booked for one person (me)

but if anyone else is looking for a bed for two nights i can ring and alter it they just need to pm me or something :thumb_yello:

Ok thank you !! I didn't know...

And for Giulietta, that's what i said : the spare beds are still spare only if the hostel hasn't booked them yet, so HURRY UP !! If you want them, ask Giulietta her booking info (PM) and call the hostel to know if you can stay in her room... And THEN come back here or PM me so i can add you on the list... Only when you're confirmed at the hostel :thumb_yello:

This is where some of us are staying :

So, quick reminding :

Picadilly Hostel :

http://www.hostellondon.com/availability.php/HostelNumber.2441

- Giulietta

- K@koL@ndon

in a 4-bed room + 2 spares, nights 13th to 18th (1 possibly taken by Pinkunicorn TO BE CONFIRMED)

- Bab

- Blue

- Vally

- Kata

- Tia

- Yop

- Jemmalee

- Yuppymunch

in two 4-bed rooms night 17th

- BexxY nights 16th and 17th on her own in a 4-beds room... PM her so she can change the booking if beds are still available if you want to stay with her

There should be 2 spare beds in Giulietta's room if the hostel hasn't booked them yet, so people who haven't booked a room yet !! Check if you wanna stay with us !! It's 30€ for the night per person for a 4-bed room...

St Giles Hotel :

- Lunafish and Friend : nights 15th to 18th

Meeting points :

- For those arriving at Kings Cross : around 10am then meet the others at Picadilly Circus around 11am

- For those who prefer : Picadilly Circus

Parade in the streets of London from Picadilly Circus to the Strand (Somerset House) in crazy outfits

I recall that there are 2 spare beds as far as i know in Giulietta's room !!! If the hostel hasn't booked them yet :thumb_yello:

The only thing I can do is ADD YOU ON THE LIST IF YOU CONFIRM... But to be able to confirm, you have to call the hostel first (providing Giulietta booking info), to be sure the spare beds are still available... I'm not sure that Giulietta booked the 4 beds in her room... I think Giulietta booked 2 beds in one 4-bed room with 2 spares if the hostel hasn't booked the spare beds yet :thumb_yello:

i will be ready anytime!!! 11 - 12 is what i am aiming for though especially as the meet up point is just round the corner from where i will be staying :punk:

i only hope there are toilets near the venue...over 7 hours queing is a long time i doubt my bladder is THAT strong :roftl: