"Grace Kelly" sheet music

Fmbm

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what does it mean by midi file?? (soz i'm not a very good musician, actually i'm not one at all) :naughty:

An MIDI File Is An Audio File That Sounds Like Those Really Crappy Old RingTones. Basically An MIDI Audio File Is An Audio File Compiled On An Electronic Keyboard, Or Computer And Is NOT A Type Of Music, In The Technical Sense. An MIDI Is A File That Is Created By The Computer By Itself By Setting Parameters For How High, How Fast, And ETC. "Beeps" Should Go At A Given Time. Then In The End They Sound Just Like Music, But Are Actually The Exact Same Thing On Your Computer When You Do Something Your Not Allowed To Do.

"BEEP!"

Oh It's Really Small Compared To MP3's.

Hope This Helped.

Schock:thumb_yello:

Where is it on the list? It's long...

No, it's ok I found it :)

Enfa- I think, you play the second line. I'll try it on clarinet :)

YAY CLARINETISTS!! i play clarinet! and piano! :] i'll try and figure it out, but it's obviously going to be transcripted differently than the piano music so it's gonna take some work lol

Hey all. I used to play the clarinet and flute and the flute can be played exactly as the music is written. The flute and piano are written in the same key(in most cases). With the clarinet, I think (I have not played for a few years and my knowledge of the keys is not what it once was) that you need to play 2 notes lower than what is written for piano....I'm not 100% on that one though. I used to play the music we had for piano in my home and it took awhile before I could figure it all out. Good luck!

Thank You!!! My six year old son has been tinkering trying to play this by ear. He's got the first bit down and has been playing it over and over. I'm the only one in the house who isn't tired of hearing (besides him!) :cheerful_h4h: Maybe he can play a little more now. He isn't this advanced in his lessons, but we'll see.

Thanks again!

I'm not sure if anyone else has seen this yet but the sheet music is on this website

http://my-piano.blogspot.com/

It's free. There are only 4 pages to it on here....on the musicnotes.com website it says there are 9. I hope it's the whole song. I don't have a keyboard handy so I'm not sure. It's something though.:thumb_yello:

That's Obviously Not The Whole Song, An Actually There Is 8 Pages Not Including The Cover Sheet. I Bought The Sheet Music From Musicnotes.com. It Is The Exact Sheet Music.

The Sheet Music Is Pretty Complex, And Due To Copyright Laws, I Can't Share It, However, I Wish I Could. :thumbdown:

:blink: Okay...easy now. I wasn't sure. The site said 9 printable pages. I couldn't actually view any of the sheet music from musicnotes.com except for the first page and there really wasn't much on that page to begin with. Oh well. I tried. I didn't say I was perfect:wink2:

:blink: Okay...easy now. I wasn't sure. The site said 9 printable pages. I couldn't actually view any of the sheet music from musicnotes.com except for the first page and there really wasn't much on that page to begin with. Oh well. I tried. I didn't say I was perfect:wink2:

I'm So Sorry! I Didn't Mean To Come Off Mean! Sorry!:sorry:

I'm So Sorry! I Didn't Mean To Come Off Mean! Sorry!:sorry:

No worries!!!:thumb_yello: You'll have to excuse me. I'm in the middle of studying for exams. I have 7 to write before May 17. I'm not really myself....:biggrin2:

No worries!!!:thumb_yello: You'll have to excuse me. I'm in the middle of studying for exams. I have 7 to write before May 17. I'm not really myself....:biggrin2:

Oh, Okay. I Understand, Well Good Luck Then.

Hey all. I used to play the clarinet and flute and the flute can be played exactly as the music is written. The flute and piano are written in the same key(in most cases). With the clarinet, I think (I have not played for a few years and my knowledge of the keys is not what it once was) that you need to play 2 notes lower than what is written for piano....I'm not 100% on that one though. I used to play the music we had for piano in my home and it took awhile before I could figure it all out. Good luck!

Cooooool .. I'm totally going to try. I have just gotten into playing again, so I have started with some easier ones like Für Elise and athems.. So if Grace KElly's hard, I'm gonna die..:mf_rosetinted: