MIKA in AUSTRALIA!!! - Sydney June 2nd!

Sivan

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HELLOOOOO !!! COOOOOOOEEEEEEEE !!!:thumb_yello: Anyone got ANY new info. re: Mika in OZ ????????!!!!!!! SIVAAAAAANNNNN !!!! HEEEEEELLLPPP !!!

please:biggrin2:

Hey Mika .... will THEY tell you what you are gonna do here in OZ ??? And then if they do ....... would you please tell us ????!!!!!:blush-anim-cl:

Hey guys ... see Sivan's tour dates thread ... & then see that ... AUSTRALIAhas NOOOO info ??!! :tears::crybaby: *goes & curls up in corner ... feeling all bereft* *sniffs* it's OK ... I'm just fine . *sniffs more *

Just bumping us back up to the front... Anyone heard anything new on the mika in australia front... Cos the suspense is killing me and its less than a month now till he comes

:thumb_yello: COOOOL !!!! THANK YOU SOANGEL !!! GOOD TO GET US BACK UP HERE & NOTICED !!!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :roftl:

Ok quick newsflash for those who haven't seen it on the Aussie thread

MIKA IS GOING TO BE ON SUNRISE AS PART OF THEIR CONCERT SERIES

http://www.seven.com.au/sunrise/concerts

Still no exact date as to when this would happen, but I just though i'd share teh excitement... it makes it seem more real that he is actually coming

THANX FOR POSTING THIS SOANGEL !!!!!:punk: LET THE WOOOOORRRRLLLDDD

KNOOOOOWWWWW !!!!!!!

Hello fellow Aussies! I have been lurking for the past few weeks, trying to find information about Mika's mysterious visit to Australia! I am so incredibly excited he's coming.. I just wish some dates would be put up!

I'm constantly scouring Triple J's gig guide.. but no information!

PS: I'm Amie!

Hello fellow Aussies! I have been lurking for the past few weeks, trying to find information about Mika's mysterious visit to Australia! I am so incredibly excited he's coming.. I just wish some dates would be put up!

HEYA AMIE & WELCOME !!!:welcomeani::flowers2: We have a whole lotta fun here ... we're all a bit crazy .. & all a bit (??!!) excited about Mika !!! Yep , many of us are researching often to get more info. re: his visit here & shows &/or promos ... cos' he's not here for long ... & some of us have to travel for many hrs. by road to see/meet him ... so, patience prevails ... !!!:blink::punk:

wow, mika is certainly managing what he promised to do from the onset; he's doing the globe all in one go!

It's amazing, some groups and solo artists take years to tour and he has this kind of unexhausting hyper energy to deliver and chat to all !

What a mission! I wanna be there too...

We have a whole lotta fun here ... we're all a bit crazy .. & all a bit (??!!) excited about Mika !!! Yep , many of us are

best words used

you are not a bit crazy, you a grazy, the lot of you haha

and you do it all the wrong way round, you sleep when we are playing and you play when we are sleeping!

or are we the grazy ones????

wow, mika is certainly managing what he promised to do from the onset; he's doing the globe all in one go!

It's amazing, some groups and solo artists take years to tour and he has this kind of unexhausting hyper energy to deliver and chat to all !

What a mission! I wanna be there too...

OH STEPH ... I SOOO WISH YOU COULD BE !!! I COULD PUT YOU UP HERE !!!

LOVIN' THAT VERANDAH !!!!! *musn't forget Leighs pole dancing also*:naughty:

we would all love to come, believe me...freds leigh, wendi,...and one day we will, I think we're planning a mass attack next year, be warned... we'll ask mika along too if you don't mind having him tag along...

OH STEPH ... I SOOO WISH YOU COULD BE !!! I COULD PUT YOU UP HERE !!!

LOVIN' THAT VERANDAH !!!!! *musn't forget Leighs pole dancing also*:naughty:

hey get started with myspace, will you?!:thumb_yello:

We have a whole lotta fun here ... we're all a bit crazy .. & all a bit (??!!) excited about Mika !!! Yep , many of us are

best words used

you are not a bit crazy, you a grazy, the lot of you haha

and you do it all the wrong way round, you sleep when we are playing and you play when we are sleeping!

or are we the grazy ones????

HAHA STEPH !! Now, I've been meaning to ask this (naive) question for months, ever since I arrived here ... please explain what 'grazy' means ??!!:blink: :blink:

HAHA STEPH !! Now, I've been meaning to ask this (naive) question for months, ever since I arrived here ... please explain what 'grazy' means ??!!:blink: :blink:

sure,

Nicole couldn't remember the word crazy and misspelled it every time she used it, and it stuck, so we all coined it and startd to adopt it, then i posted a thread 'grazy mob unite' which is worth a looking into as it is very amusing...and since then we do not use crazy but grazy...

any other question...fire away...that's what mods are there for...

sure,

Nicole couldn't remember the word crazy and misspelled it every time she used it, and it stuck, so we all coined it and startd to adopt it, then i posted a thread 'grazy mob unite' which is worth a looking into as it is very amusing...and since then we do not use crazy but grazy...

any other question...fire away...that's what mods are there for...

STEPH , Thank you sooo much !!! all this time i was imagining it was prob. a cross between 'great & crazy' !!!!!! GRAZY !!!!! :roftl: :roftl: WELL , IT STILL WORKS EH ??!!!:thumb_yello: AND THANKS FOR THE OFFER RE: ANY OTHER QUESTIONS TOO !!! xoxoxxoxo:thumb_yello:

STEPH , Thank you sooo much !!! all this time i was imagining it was prob. a cross between 'great & crazy' !!!!!! GRAZY !!!!! :roftl: :roftl: WELL , IT STILL WORKS EH ??!!!:thumb_yello: AND THANKS FOR THE OFFER RE: ANY OTHER QUESTIONS TOO !!! xoxoxxoxo:thumb_yello:

i mean it any time day or night just fire away...

and please get started on your myspace, you are missing all of us as you friends there!

Hi Amie! Nice to meet you!

We are all extremely excited!!

...so, I'd like to know who's going to be there?! :punk:

Awesome. We should totally hang out. :punk:

YEP RBSKY ... we are both a bit lost in Sydney *city's scare us a bit* ??!!

ALSO .. WHERE IS 'SUNRISE' SHOW being recorded ... ??!!

I feel like we need , not only dates ... but also 'place' ...??!! :thumb_yello: