MIKA in AUSTRALIA!!! - Sydney June 2nd!

Sivan

I saw that on the universal site as well...but I didn't believe them...because they don't say where in Australia or which venues.:emot-sad:. I even checked Ticketek where they sell concert tickets...and they have no information about Mika coming here.

I really hope he does visit though :biggrin2: !. Maybe it just hasn't been confirmed yet. And hopefully he plays a concert here! It would be great!. Hopefully it's not just for media appearances.It wouldn't be fair for us all.

I'll keep on checking Ticketek though!.

(They just played Mika's 'Grace Kelly' video on the music channel as I was typing this...maybe its a good luck thingy thing :blink: !!!)

YEP BIANCA ... IT IS A 'GOOD LUCK THINGY THING !!!':thumb_yello:

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.artistofthemonth.com.au/ has a link which says "When they're in town...where to see Mika play live" which no doubt they will update soon, and also a competition called Win free stuff, and you can try for backstage passes etc.

The question is Tell us in 5 words or less which cartoon character you would be and why. Not much room there for creativity. The other 2 versions of the comps on the Universal site give you 15 or 25 words, and specifically a character from LICM...gotta go for it Rainbow Sky and Happikali!!!

And don't worry Happikali, I am the google japan Queen, just gotta do it in two languages in case I miss something...

Hey Blue ... I did enter the 5 words or less comp. (so limiting) but I didn't see the other ones you mentioned (15 or 25) ...where are they ??!!

BTW I'm Blue Sky...Blue is another MFC member...confusing I know...all the different colours and skies and everything...

Anyway, the other contests are here:

http://www.myreg.net/checkform?force_form=1&form_id=11275 which is linked on the Mika Australia site http://www.mikasounds.com.au/ and then the other one is also linked to the Universal Australia site

http://www.universalmusic.com.au/Competitions.aspx

Enter them all, and let us know when you win!! (I had to cheat and put in my sister's address....in the unlikely event that I win, you and Rainbow Sky can be first in line for the tickets...Japan is a bit far away to turn up for the night...):thumb_yello:

Blue Sky, you entered the competition and if you win you would allow us to have your tickets (I know you're in Japan)? That is amazing. Thank you so much for even thinking of that. :wub2:

Hmm... so... there is a comp to win tickets to a GIG... so therefore, quite obviously, he IS doing a show. But where? I can't even think of any of the usual gig venues in Sydney. It's only 4 and a bit weeks away, so you would think that means tickets would already be on sale.

If anyone at all finds out ANY information, PLEASE PM me or email me or msg me on myspace or post here.... please do anything you can to let me know!

Aussie :insane:

Woohoo !!!! :groupwave:

*does the happy dance for all the Aussies on MFC*

I don't know what I ever did or said, but I'm starting to think that Mika hates me. :emot-sad:

If he's in Australia until 3 June, and he's in Boston 13 June and Atlanta a few days later, then back in the UK for Glastonbury 23 June... add in the fact that he'll probably stop in New York and LA again... well, that's not leaving many dates open for a stop here in the DC area... My chances of seeing him seem to dwindle by the day.

As happy as I am for the folks in Australia, I sure am feeling a little sorry for myself. :crybaby:

dcdeb

Awww don't woryy he's just starting to release his dates... Have faith, I'm sure you'll get to see him live hun ! :thumb_yello:

Woohoo !!!! :groupwave:

*does the happy dance for all the Aussies on MFC*

Awww don't woryy he's just starting to release his dates... Have faith, I'm sure you'll get to see him live hun ! :thumb_yello:

hey :) u to late! he allready did...hehe WOO HOO!

I hope he is coming those 4 days!! If he comes some other time or not at all I will be veeeery..... unhappy.

BOO ... HOO ... MEEEE TOOOOO !!!:crybaby: :crybaby:

Hey ... thanks for bringin' this back to the front page RBSKY !!!!!:biggrin2:

And we also know that Happikali's Verandah (insert copyright symbol here) is THE place to be seen. Best gig venue in Australia.

How are those poles lookin' today, mate? :naughty:

:roftl: VEEEERRRRY SOLID MATE, VEEEERRRRY SOLID !!!!:roftl: 'tho.... SSssshhh ..... the Verandah is OUR SECRET !!!!!!!!!:roftl:

:roftl: hehehehehehe ...BETTA BRING BACK THAT BUCKET !!!! :roftl:

For my lung or my drool? Cos I am very experienced.

I have drool buckets, bibs, mops, life jackets, life rafts.... all for the gushing, and then brown paper bags, oxygen tanks and masks for the breathing.... heart starter paddle thingies to get the heart going again... I've got everything man... and I can fit it aaaalllll inside my suspicious-looking brown trenchcoat. :naughty:

For my lung or my drool? Cos I am very experienced.

I have drool buckets, bibs, mops, life jackets, life rafts.... all for the gushing, and then brown paper bags, oxygen tanks and masks for the breathing.... heart starter paddle thingies to get the heart going again... I've got everything man... and I can fit it aaaalllll inside my suspicious-looking brown trenchcoat. :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: BRING IT TO THE ....... *sssssshhhhhhh .... verandah * BUT DON'T TELL ANYONE !!!!!!:roftl: :roftl: GOD, I sooo hope Mika 'gets' this thread (if he were ever to see it ????!!!!) OTHERWISE ... we have just shot ourselves in the foot SEVERELY !!!!!!!!!:naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: BRING IT TO THE ....... *sssssshhhhhhh .... verandah * BUT DON'T TELL ANYONE !!!!!!:roftl: :roftl: GOD, I sooo hope Mika 'gets' this thread (if he were ever to see it ????!!!!) OTHERWISE ... we have just shot ourselves in the foot SEVERELY !!!!!!!!!:naughty:

No worries. When he gets a little too nervous and worried about our antics....I will just smile sweetly and hand him a brown paper bag.

No worries. When he gets a little too nervous and worried about our antics....I will just smile sweetly and hand him a brown paper bag.

OK ... I'M SAYING G'NIGHT .... and well .... we STILL have NO info . re: Mika in OZ ..... well .... what can ANYONE TELL US ???!! must go for zzzzzzz's .......

LOVE YOU ALL !!!!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: