Curly Fry Fanclub

Mikachu

I have been wondering that for a long time!

I currently use S Factor by TIGI which is lush for frizzy hair, but my bathroom is crammed with hair products. I roughly visit 2-3 salons a day and they all use different stuff and always let me know whats good. Oloe Relax by Keratase is a fabby serum if you have frizz too. Right I will shut up now, I know far too much about shampoo!:blush-anim-cl:

haha i like how i havent a clue about anything =]

i used to use sunsilk for waves and frizz, but that has silicone and all that rubbish in =[

then i was converted lol

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha i like how i havent a clue about anything =]

i used to use sunsilk for waves and frizz, but that has silicone and all that rubbish in =[

then i was converted lol

LOL The posh stuff has it in too but not as much. You are lucky you have hair left!

Yes sweetie, I teach too!

Ooh, great! :biggrin2:

I've got long, big and curly hair, and lots of it. my problem is it gets frizzy, eventhough i've used sooo many different anti-frizz shampoos, conditioner and other stuff. what should i do...

hope you don't mind me asking :blush-anim-cl:

not many hairdressers in sweden seem to know what to do with my hair

Ooh, great! :biggrin2:

I've got long, big and curly hair, and lots of it. my problem is it gets frizzy, eventhough i've used sooo many different anti-frizz shampoos, conditioner and other stuff. what should i do...

hope you don't mind me asking :blush-anim-cl:

not many hairdressers in sweden seem to know what to do with my hair

you could try mixing mousse and serum together before drying and apply it to soaking WET hair (as soon as you get out of the shower) I'm not sure what hair products you can get in sweden but do they sell FRIZZ-EASE? It's not techincally professional but is one of the best serums known to man!

you could try mixing mousse and serum together before drying and apply it to soaking WET hair (as soon as you get out of the shower) I'm not sure what hair products you can get in sweden but do they sell FRIZZ-EASE? It's not techincally professional but is one of the best serums known to man!

Thank you :biggrin2:

I don't know of Frizz-Ease, but I'll look for it for sure!! :naughty:

Thanx :blush-anim-cl:

Made by John Freda

Do you know what I realized when I came home?!

I just bought John Freda's shampoo and conditioner on sale!! :roftl: (it's expensive here) havn't tried it yet though

So they're bound to have the serum aswell!! :cheerful_h4h:

Anyway, thanx again :flowers2: