Curly Fry Fanclub

Mikachu

that sounds just like mine!

its like wavy AND frizzy

and it puffs in the rain when i straighten it

my hair used to be like that, and then i went to this salon and she gave me this shampoo & conditioner (seah hairspa pearl bath) and this like moisture spray, and now its gorgeous!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my hair used to be like that, and then i went to this salon and she gave me this shampoo & conditioner (seah hairspa pearl bath) and this like moisture spray, and now its gorgeous!

i want some!!!! NOW!!!!!

Likes guys with curly hair? ....that's absolutely ME!!! please, add me, I'm obsessed from Mika's hair (and not only from Mika's one!)

Moreover it's funny: when I don't make it straight, my hair is exactly as curly as Mika :roftl: and even the colour (in the past) was similar! Twins separated at birth :blink: ??? :lmao:

Mine isnt natural curl or natural straight, its just weird!!! I have to use straighters all the time but the worse is when its damp outside then it just goes frizzy!!!!

Mine is exactly the same!!! :thumbdown: I straighten it all the time because I have short hair and when it goes all freezy, it points in different directions and I look like a loon.:insane: -something like that, I'm a redhead. :roftl:

lol, i think its like schwarzkopf the make, so you should totally check it out, and theres this cream loopy by osis+

Ooohhh this is lovely stuff girls!

I am an expert in curly hair afterall!

Can I join?

lol i am spreading my shampoo around the world =D

well its not mine but i use it XD

i wonder what shampoo mika uses...

I have been wondering that for a long time!

I currently use S Factor by TIGI which is lush for frizzy hair, but my bathroom is crammed with hair products. I roughly visit 2-3 salons a day and they all use different stuff and always let me know whats good. Oloe Relax by Keratase is a fabby serum if you have frizz too. Right I will shut up now, I know far too much about shampoo!:blush-anim-cl: