• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeh I have a fringe because I have bad skin. And plus fringes look sooo cute.

Oh god bad image...Mika with a bob and a fringe...:blink:

hehe thats quite funny :naughty: but i think he should stick to the curls :thumb_yello:

Lol i havent been in here for a day or so and this is the first one i saw!!! :wink2: great to see things havent changed!!!

oops dont know why but i thought chest hair Lol then i read back a page!!! hahaha oh well my thoughts were better

I wonder what his hair feels like elsewhere?:wink2:

oooo well...when i become Mika's girlfriend (which i am determined to make as my destiny) i may let you know ;)

haha!

no i totally couldnt. if i was in any way a part of Mika's life i would never, EVER do anything he didnt want me to do.

oooo well...when i become Mika's girlfriend (which i am determined to make as my destiny) i may let you know ;)

haha!

no i totally couldnt. if i was in any way a part of Mika's life i would never, EVER do anything he didnt want me to do.

well then when you're his girlfriend u can see what kinda bloke he is maybe he likes to be touched there? :naughty:

haha!

Lol like tie him back on that chair:wink2: or make him dress up...

he'd be like a ken to me...

mika wear that, noooo mika put that on, erm ok.. nooo mika put this hat on:wink2:

well then when you're his girlfriend u can see what kinda bloke he is maybe he likes to be touched there? :naughty:

honey i wouldnt let it go ;)

haha!

nah...i would totally try and have a "normal" relationship with him. *normal as in "normal" because it isnt really...what with him being famous and everything*