• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've never even met him and I've fallen in love with him. I am such a dork. But can you blame me, honestly???

yeah so have i, and it really sucks that it just has to be a celebrity!!! If only more boys were like him, a world could be a better place :naughty:

i can totally relate. ive never had such feelings for a celebrity before! its weird! and painful...because i doubt it would ever happen :(

Mika, make my dreams come true?

I haven't either. Usually it's just like "Ooh he's hot" but it's never been like this before ever.

I WANT HIM!

them as in "you". haha sorry wasnt taking a lot of notice into what i was saying

oh right yeah all the time :naughty: lol, it's prob cos i don't get any so it's kinda hard to actually imagine what its like, but when its with mika thats hot :naughty: lol

oh right yeah all the time :naughty: lol, it's prob cos i don't get any so it's kinda hard to actually imagine what its like, but when its with mika thats hot :naughty: lol

lol yeah. not with mika though, its with someone i dont know *but they are hot as far as i can remember* but it was a few weeks ago. i could feel it inside me and everything :o

but yeah anyway.

Mika.

We're talking about Mika.

who finds his chest hair sexy?

I DO!

And you can feel what's happening and GOD it's grazy...but I'm still a virgin so I can't say what it definitely feels like. It must feel pretty good if everyone is having it. :blush-anim-cl:

lol im one as well, yet im the one thats made the dirty posts. hmm worrying!

lol yeah. not with mika though, its with someone i dont know *but they are hot as far as i can remember* but it was a few weeks ago. i could feel it inside me and everything :o

but yeah anyway.

Mika.

We're talking about Mika.

who finds his chest hair sexy?

I DO!

yeah i have one of those as well u can feel it and all then u wake up and its like eh?

yeah anyways chest hair, very hot would like to see more of it though :naughty:

lol im one as well, yet im the one thats made the dirty posts. hmm worrying!

yeah i think virgins are the worse :naughty: i'm one too, hmm seems like we all are and we're the most nasty ones here lol

either here or in the fanfiction thread :)

I'll post my dream here because it's quicker. So listen to me tale of naughtiness...:naughty:

Mmkay, so I'm working at this fashion agency and I'm one of the people that makes the clothes for the models. I was alone in the room because everyone was on break but my boss wouldn't let me go or something, so I was standing and looking at the clothing racks which were stacked on the walls up to the ceiling for some reason. So someone comes up behind me and whispers "What are you doing here?" in this really hot voice. I turn around and it's him looking SO gorgeous! He smiled and wrapped his arms around me as I told him about my boss. He ran his hands along my arms and along my chest and back down my arms again, then whispered, "Let's get you out of here."

SO he took me back to his place and started kissing me real slow, then picked me up and carried me into his room...then he put me down on the bed and kissed my neck and unbuttoned my shirt and...GAH...you guys get the picture of what we did, right? :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

It was a nice dream. Yeah. It REALLY was a niiiice dream :roftl:

I'll post my dream here because it's quicker. So listen to me tale of naughtiness...:naughty:

Mmkay, so I'm working at this fashion agency and I'm one of the people that makes the clothes for the models. I was alone in the room because everyone was on break but my boss wouldn't let me go or something, so I was standing and looking at the clothing racks which were stacked on the walls up to the ceiling for some reason. So someone comes up behind me and whispers "What are you doing here?" in this really hot voice. I turn around and it's him looking SO gorgeous! He smiled and wrapped his arms around me as I told him about my boss. He ran his hands along my arms and along my chest and back down my arms again, then whispered, "Let's get you out of here."

SO he took me back to his place and started kissing me real slow, then picked me up and carried me into his room...then he put me down on the bed and kissed my neck and unbuttoned my shirt and...GAH...you guys get the picture of what we did, right? :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

OHHH yeah i read about that one! NICE!

u lucky girl, hardly get dreams like that when i sleep :(