(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

and an autograph and a chat - ha ha - oh yes he smelt nice too!!

We discussed mad hair and the fact that I couldnt get my daughter into the Brighton gig due to over 14 venue!

PS Caz girl still have 1 spare if you dont win!!

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We discussed mad hair and the fact that I couldnt get my daughter into the Brighton gig due to over 14 venue!

For some reason I knew he would smell lovely....

lol i can't go on my own, especially all the way to london. thanks for the offer though.

and Mikachu - you won't be the only one upset if I don't win!!!

lol i can't go on my own, especially all the way to london. thanks for the offer though.

and Mikachu - you won't be the only one upset if I don't win!!!

If you don't win, I will not be a happy bunny

haha spamming is fun

i once spammed my friend with pictures of this really ugly she liked off that tv show 'any dream will do'

ROFL

I don't watch that. I watch the Grease one instead, but thats only coz my sister's mate was on there. She got voted off last...night? Her name was Joanna.

Caz you can go with Jems and her friends and I can give you ticket at door!!

But hope you win then you get the VIP treatment

lol ive never met people from the internet before, and my mum wouldn't be very happy with it either LOL! As much as I would LOVE to! Seriously, if I was living on my own I would go ahead. But PAH! - Parents rules.

I wonder if there will be VIP treatment though???

well you could always get yr parents on the Oldlings thread where all us lot live!! we can tell them we r quite safe - I have never been on a fan site before this!!

XDDD

My mother is far too cautious. She hates me being friends with people she doesn't know, she is far too protective. Seriously. She trusts no-one and thinks everyone is a stranger.

She's quite demented LOL. Which I know is a horrible thing to say but I'm being honest. There's caring, there's protective, but there's also OTT.

Mum didn't let me out on my own till I was about fifteen.

That's how protective she is, and she definitely wouldn't trust the word from "strangers" over the internet.

While I trust you lot, it's a very different thing for my mother.

I can understand where she's coming from - you hear such horror stories - but she won't change her mind.

But as for VIP tickets...do you think they will be "VIP"??? What treatment would I get I wonder??

ooh prob transport, get to meet him, after party etc..... maybe hotel 4 night - not with him - unless u really strike it lucky!!

ROFLLLL I'd be EXTRA LUCKY IF I GOT THAT CHANCE!!!

But...I doubt I would get that rofl!!

I don't think we'd get all that treatment as well though..?? seems quite a lot! But in which case if we DID get all that, it would mean the £60 I spent on that stupid outfit would be EXTRA WORTH IT!

XDDD

My mother is far too cautious. She hates me being friends with people she doesn't know, she is far too protective. Seriously. She trusts no-one and thinks everyone is a stranger.

She's quite demented LOL. Which I know is a horrible thing to say but I'm being honest. There's caring, there's protective, but there's also OTT.

Mum didn't let me out on my own till I was about fifteen.

That's how protective she is, and she definitely wouldn't trust the word from "strangers" over the internet.

While I trust you lot, it's a very different thing for my mother.

I can understand where she's coming from - you hear such horror stories - but she won't change her mind.

But as for VIP tickets...do you think they will be "VIP"??? What treatment would I get I wonder??

my gran was being like that when i wanted to meet some MFCers in Milan, had to try to persuade my mum first then get her to persuade my nan, but got what i wanted in the end :thumb_yello: parents are so difficukt arent they :bleh:

And as for the VIP treatment u'd be one lucky... girl lol, i'd be sooo green with envy!! It didn't mention anything bout VIP treatment though did it? could be a surprise :blink: would make up for all the money u spent for this thing :naughty:

my gran was being like that when i wanted to meet some MFCers in Milan, had to try to persuade my mum first then get her to persuade my nan, but got what i wanted in the end :thumb_yello: parents are so difficukt arent they :bleh:

And as for the VIP treatment u'd be one lucky... girl lol, i'd be sooo green with envy!! It didn't mention anything bout VIP treatment though did it? could be a surprise :blink: would make up for all the money u spent for this thing :naughty:

lol yeah it didnt say. I reckon if they did mention VIP treatment a lot more people would have entered/put more effort in LOL! Maybe they wanted to see the TRUE Mika fans? XDDD

but they did leave out other info too.

such as...

THE FRIGGIN CLOSING DATE!

lol yeah it didnt say. I reckon if they did mention VIP treatment a lot more people would have entered/put more effort in LOL! Maybe they wanted to see the TRUE Mika fans? XDDD

but they did leave out other info too.

such as...

THE FRIGGIN CLOSING DATE!

they only wanna make u suffer :naughty: i hope they message those who didn't win too cos u (meaning everyone) don't wanna be waitin til your like 75 for a reply

oh non did you miss the closing date?

lol no idea they didnt even say when the competition was closing! i entered last week? or was it earlier this week? no...last week. no wait...GAH i cant remember rofl!

looks like you'll just have to keep waiting :) hopefully mika won't be that busy tomorrow so he can decide the winner? He's doing that radio takeover thing tomorrow isn't he, anyone know if it's live? if it is think it's time we start texting and messaging him :naughty: hehe

looks like you'll just have to keep waiting :) hopefully mika won't be that busy tomorrow so he can decide the winner? He's doing that radio takeover thing tomorrow isn't he, anyone know if it's live? if it is think it's time we start texting and messaging him :naughty: hehe

If it IS live...maybe he'll say the winners ON LIVE RADIO!!!

...Then again it said we would be contacted via myspace...

but you never know, he may mention the competition!

If it IS live...maybe he'll say the winners ON LIVE RADIO!!!

...Then again it said we would be contacted via myspace...

but you never know, he may mention the competition!

looks like we'll just have to wait til 12 pm then ... *looks at watch and counts down the seconds*