(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

while you are still here

did you understand my concerns here and what we are trying to achieve , because if you all agree there will be no more bad threads or posts , okay\?

our job isn't easy and you could help us to enjoy ourselves a bit here by being sensible and good , okay?!

yeh of course :thumb_yello:

we're just reminiscing.....

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

while you are still here

did you understand my concerns here and what we are trying to achieve , because if you all agree there will be no more bad threads or posts , okay\?

our job isn't easy and you could help us to enjoy ourselves a bit here by being sensible and good , okay?!

yeah of course we understand...what made you say that?

yeah of course we understand...what made you say that?[/quote

Because we had to delete a few threads lately and the one that was started this evening was bad!

you see it really is not what we want to do and that is where you can help, we do want sunny and everyone else to be proud of this forum but this can only be if we are all showing goodwill and get on with each other..

we would love to use the forum ourselves to post too but we are now so busy checking that all is well with you and protecting the new members and other younglings...

if you are sensible and just chat or invent games everyone is happy with, great, or do what i suggested earlier on, bump up old threads up and post there, there are so many good threads that you have never seen ...and other games you might like to play, look them up and have fun instead of sending bad vibes to others.

so let's all work together to give Mika the forum he can be proud of !

yeah of course we understand...what made you say that?[/quote

Because we had to delete a few threads lately and the one that was started this evening was bad!

you see it really is not what we want to do and that is where you can help, we do want sunny and everyone else to be proud of this forum but this can only be if we are all showing goodwill and get on with each other..

we would love to use the forum ourselves to post too but we are now so busy checking that all is well with you and protecting the new members and other younglings...

if you are sensible and just chat or invent games everyone is happy with, great, or do what i suggested earlier on, bump up old threads up and post there, there are so many good threads that you have never seen ...and other games you might like to play, look them up and have fun instead of sending bad vibes to others.

so let's all work together to give Mika the forum he can be proud of !

lol i can understand *that thread* today, and once again my sincerest apologies.

we wouldn't want to put a bad reputation to this site, of course not, it's literally like our second family and the last thing we want is something bad coming out of it... and there may be times where we say something unintentional but it's kinda like u don't realise what your saying til after u read it, and we don't wnana feel like we're putting a bad vibe in the threads..

so that is great then , we understand each other and we all work together to make this the best fanclub ever, agreed?

And in future if anyone wants to start off somthing bad or talks out of line, please let me know...

good night girls and be good tonight and always, sweet mika dreams!

well i don't think u should worry about us talking badly :biggrin2: only if someone really manages to get on our last nerve but that will probably apply to mika haters, but besides that i don't think there should be any problems :thumb_yello:

anyways going to bed now, everyone remember to put on radio 1 tomorrow at 12!!! we got mika for ourselves for an hour (well less but whatever) :biggrin2:

it'll appear on the radio 1 takeover homepage might be on now.

It was great, wished it was longer and wished he talked more but as a radio i guess they're supposed to just play songs :naughty: ah well hopefully there'll be a next time. Hey where is this preston thing? cos I wanna go to it but it depends how far away it is.

I LISTENED TO IT!

It was FABULOUS!!

And another girl listening to the radio wrote on Mika's myspace:

"Hi doing good on the radio =)

At college this girl was dressed up and giving out lollipops, now i know why =D

xxxx"

because Mika mentioned the competition...and i saw that and I was like...

OMG SHE'S TALKING ABOUT MEEEEEEEEE!

it'll appear on the radio 1 takeover homepage might be on now.

It was great, wished it was longer and wished he talked more but as a radio i guess they're supposed to just play songs :naughty: ah well hopefully there'll be a next time. Hey where is this preston thing? cos I wanna go to it but it depends how far away it is.

if you want to go there you have to register before 8 tonight with radio 1 to be in for a chance and if you do so click on sunday cause that's when mika is playing