• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This guy once accidently poked me in my boob when we were having a poking fight and OH MY GOD...it's like childbirth in your boob.

ROFL!!!! You know what childbirth is like??

how old are you LMAO I dont actually know!!

This guy once accidently poked me in my boob when we were having a poking fight and OH MY GOD...it's like childbirth in your boob.

LMAO!! :roftl: :roftl:

try having a football kicked at your tits :sneaky2:

:naughty:

LOL yeh its not all that fun :thumbdown:

but hey.....its happened many a time......ive kinda toughened up now :mf_rosetinted:

hahaha your boobies are now as hard as basketballs! XDDD

...are they as BIG as basketballs?!?!

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Well I don't actually know what it feels like but apparantly it's not too pleasant rofl! :roftl:

i've never had niples twist..... and either chilbirth but i know your boobs hurt more in your period!! i saw the stars when i stopped an elbow with mine....:shocked:

i've never had niples twist..... and either chilbirth but i know your boobs hurt more in your period!! i saw the stars when i stopped an elbow with mine....:shocked:

YOOOOUCH!

Agh boobs kill when I'm on mine, it's horrid.

Hahahaha that made me remember this time when I was outside tanning with my buddy Ashley and we were laying down and she suddenly screamed, "Aghhh my boobs are coming up to my neck!!" She had to keep pushing them down and we laughed for about forty years!!! :roftl:

YOOOOUCH!

Agh boobs kill when I'm on mine, it's horrid.

Hahahaha that made me remember this time when I was outside tanning with my buddy Ashley and we were laying down and she suddenly screamed, "Aghhh my boobs are coming up to my neck!!" She had to keep pushing them down and we laughed for about forty years!!! :roftl:

lol, up to her neck? hmmm well i guess it's better than them reaching her feet right?

hahaha your boobies are now as hard as basketballs! XDDD

...are they as BIG as basketballs?!?!

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

LMAO are you kidding!!!! i have ickle breasts :bleh: and nah they're not rock hard......just no feeling lmao:naughty:

dont worry hotdlp, i would never hurt him....it would be pleasurable pain lol