Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

doesn't change really, u come on this thread and u go back sweating like a dog

im surprised we havent had another hose pipe ban this year, with the amount of showers we've all been having you woulda thought there would have been another drought :wink2:

soon the whole world will walk around in the nude ........and it will be our doing :bleh:

lmao :roftl: hehe at least those who are extremely self conscious can feel proud of their bodies!! yeeah

lmao :roftl: hehe at least those who are extremely self conscious can feel proud of their bodies!! yeeah

yeh :thumb_yello: i think id still feel a 'little' uncomfortable tho being naked in front of strangers.....and my parents lmao! :naughty:

does anyone watch that programme, 'how to look good naked' or something, that Gok Wan is sooooo lovely :biggrin2:

yes, we'll just wear less...

Girls I'm at work I can't follow this thread it's too hot. By the way, violet_sky is this your night mode avatar or day one? If it's the day one can't imagine the night one... (I already saw the one with the shirt of the pants but his face wright now... :naughty: )

yeh :thumb_yello: i think id still feel a 'little' uncomfortable tho being naked in front of strangers.....and my parents lmao! :naughty:

does anyone watch that programme, 'how to look good naked' or something, that Gok Wan is sooooo lovely :biggrin2:

oh yeeah that is quite embarassing mehehe

No don't watch it but always see the ads of it coming on... is it good?

oh yeeah that is quite embarassing mehehe

No don't watch it but always see the ads of it coming on... is it good?

Yeh its not bad, ive seen it a few times, i just love Gok he's such a sweet bloke, shame he's not much 2 look at :naughty:

Girls I'm at work I can't follow this thread it's too hot. By the way, violet_sky is this your night mode avatar or day one? If it's the day one can't imagine the night one... (I already saw the one with the shirt of the pants but his face wright now... :naughty: )

well observed :thumb_yello: - night mode:naughty:

:wink2:

i think Mika should go commando, just in case his flies decide to undo themselves again :biggrin2:

*hehe* if MIKA went commando...i ..would.....*faint*:roftl::wub2: :wub2:

oh yeh and take....LOTSSSSSS...of pictures....then faint....*faint*:roftl:

you sure do faint alot Lauren! :naughty:

it would be kinda funny though wouldnt it?? everytime Mika took his braces off his trousers would slip down :biggrin2: id be shouting 'BUILDERS!' lol:bleh:

ha ha no surprise there eh? as a warning i would watch out for your camera cos people (like me) would steal it and run away with it upload it on their comp and keep it for themselves mwahaha!!

ha ha no surprise there eh? as a warning i would watch out for your camera cos people (like me) would steal it and run away with it upload it on their comp and keep it for themselves mwahaha!!

ha! i like your thinking Danika :wink2:

you sure do faint alot Lauren! :naughty:

it would be kinda funny though wouldnt it?? everytime Mika took his braces off his trousers would slip down :biggrin2: id be shouting 'BUILDERS!' lol:bleh:

*haha* yeh i do!!!

what u would be shouting "BUILDERS" as in builders bum!!!!???? *haha*:roftl: :roftl: i wouldnt let him know...i would want him to carry on performing with his arse showing!!!!:naughty::wub2: