• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you should come!

we really would need a M.A.I.L banner lol

We do.

U know what, i reckon if we had a banner saying we were from MFC he might point it out or something!?

We all know how much he loves MFC lol! And after the birthday card thing he will love us even more hehe!!

We do.

U know what, i reckon if we had a banner saying we were from MFC he might point it out or something!?

We all know how much he loves MFC lol! And after the birthday card thing he will love us even more hehe!!

he would ask us to go up on stage

then he could ask me to marry him! :wub2:

We do.

do you think so??? wow! ya, i think he could apreciate us.... but after my bday card....he would think im such a retard lol! :biggrin2:

hey! id love to go to london, i dont want to go to summercase(so many bands i dont know):bleh:

do you think so??? wow! ya, i think he could apreciate us.... but after my bday card....he would think im such a retard lol! :biggrin2:

hey! id love to go to london, i dont want to go to summercase(so many bands i dont know):bleh:

same here lol

if you go to the 'tour.' thread on gigs and performances, hes doing 2 in london you might be able to get to =]

yup are u comeing to Doncaster???:thumb_yello:

You know what I just might come!!! *LOL* I'm very tempted to meet you lovely folks personally and not to mention seeing Mika again (after the festival in august) :naughty::wink2:

I will have money by then, but flying to England all alone.....haha Danika you CAN'T complain about 2 hours in train :roftl:

Come on you're :italia: for god sake you should have balls to do it! :lol3::lmao:

You know what I just might come!!! *LOL* I'm very tempted to meet you lovely folks personally and not to mention seeing Mika again (after the festival in august) :naughty::wink2:

I will have money by then, but flying to England all alone.....haha Danika you CAN'T complain about 2 hours in train :roftl:

Come on you're :italia: for god sake you should have balls to do it! :lol3::lmao:

:thumb_yello: ya, ill take a look i guess

lol

you should totally go to the dancaster one

it will be one happy mika fest =]