(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

hey sexy ladies, wondering when i was gonna make an appearance?? lmao... ^_^;;

anyways sorry i havent been on. i was at dancing at 10:30 this morning till 6 in the evening (yes thats right, seven and a half hours of dancing...although admittedly i had an hour break...but thats still 6 and a half) and my internet hasnt been working ALLLLL day. BOOOO.

So. yeah. just thought i'd let you all know.

but now i am going to bed, hehe

niiiiight!

aaw bless u must be really exhausted, but any way have a good night, hey hope u've noticed the new tour dates before u go to bed!! lol

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is anyone else going to bed? i might go too i have to study tomorrow...:thumbdown:

wow is cazgirl a proffesional dancer? thats so cool!

i should head off too, maybe in like 20 mins... i got to revise too :( should've started on monday but i haven't been assed will need to start tomorrow (if my laptop doesnt call out my name and start saying things like danika come on mfc check if theres any new goss! u no u want toooo)!

is anyone else going to bed? i might go too i have to study tomorrow...:thumbdown:

wow is cazgirl a proffesional dancer? thats so cool!

professional dancer LOL

Well, I've been at dance school since I was 4, but I didn't go to a dance college, nor do I have a job as a dancer, but my sister has! :thumb_yello:

and Danik...NEW TOUR DATES?!?!! WHERE?!?! WHEN?!?!?! TELL ME NOW!!! *shakes danika*

are there any in london?!?!?!

i should head off too, maybe in like 20 mins... i got to revise too :( should've started on monday but i haven't been assed will need to start tomorrow (if my laptop doesnt call out my name and start saying things like danika come on mfc check if theres any new goss! u no u want toooo)!

LOL! same here!! but hey we have to be strong Danika!

o well im really going now, good night sweet girls!!

professional dancer LOL

Well, I've been at dance school since I was 4, but I didn't go to a dance college, nor do I have a job as a dancer, but my sister has! :thumb_yello:

and Danik...NEW TOUR DATES?!?!! WHERE?!?! WHEN?!?!?! TELL ME NOW!!! *shakes danika*

lol ok:thumb_yello: ya, ive danced quite a lot too in my life....not anymore tho, well im really going now....:bleh:

night hug!

Danika, TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

oh sorry got distracted by the other threads lol, err go in the thread in the gigs, performances etc section and theres a thread called 'tour' or summin like that

professional dancer LOL

you must go to the doncaster one!

sian, lauren and me are going!

we need everyone from this thread! -hint hint lol-

YAY MORE PPL!!!!

HEY!!!

hotdlp...how can u sleep in that long...when theres MIKA to look at!!!:roftl:

and Caz...get a train down...plz...we need as many ppl to come as pos.!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :thumb_yello:

lmao! i would if it was closer. getting to london was enough hassle! since i only found out the night before the gig that i won the cometition i very nearly couldnt go!

YAY MORE PPL!!!!

HEY!!!

hotdlp...how can u sleep in that long...when theres MIKA to look at!!!:roftl:

and Caz...get a train down...plz...we need as many ppl to come as pos.!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :thumb_yello:

its this damn site that keeps me up!! lol

and don't u worry i saw plenty of mika in my head :wink2:

lmao! i would if it was closer. getting to london was enough hassle! since i only found out the night before the gig that i won the cometition i very nearly couldnt go!

what about me....i found out on the day that i had won!!!

Grrrrrrrr!!!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :roftl:

*haha* this site is addictive...i was on here until 3am once!!!:shocked:

p*ssed my dad off a bit!!!:naughty:

lol yeah gives u eye strain and a headache, i need to learn to get off this damn thing *tries to move hands* nope i'm stuck :naughty:

lol yeah gives u eye strain and a headache, i need to learn to get off this damn thing *tries to move hands* nope i'm stuck :naughty:

yeh im glued to it too....a few weeks ago i bunked off school ...just so i could have a day on here:naughty:

i dont even know why im soooooo addicted to it..im also addicted to myspace:thumb_yello: :roftl: