• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh, haha no, i dont know, i remember her like that....from some conversation we had i guess

yep laura, for me you are the "heartbreaker girl" and i dont know why lol!

i cant even remember......it was something 2 do with a chat about kissing i think...:bleh:

i've never been able to draw good stick men xD

mine look like spasticated chickens as one of my friends so subtly put it XD

well when i was young, my mum told me my sheep looked like electrocuted cats :sneaky2:

okay, here's my anime lollipop girl.

excuse the face - she's ugly - but the body is good! ...apart from the right arm (our left, her right)

argh im so critical over my own work.

dscf0877og7.jpg

i love her! she is prettier than some of the girls that appear with mika dressed up as lollipop girls

okay, here's my anime lollipop girl.

excuse the face - she's ugly - but the body is good! ...apart from the right arm (our left, her right)

argh im so critical over my own work.

dscf0877og7.jpg

oooh cute!! maybe u could work for mika hehe replace his sister *whistles* lol jks

oh yeah well my friend told me the name of a gun :bleh:

snipper riffle!

she dint tell me how to spell it though XD

LMAO:roftl: i didnt mean an actual 'gun', i mean my biceps :naughty:

i love her! she is prettier than some of the girls that appear with mika dressed up as lollipop girls

LMAO!!!

I myself am complimented but i dont think THEY are rofl!!

i hope to become lollipop girl someday :D

managed to find an actual lollipop girl on myspace with the help of a fellow mika fan, so FINGERS CROSSED! :D

well when i was young, my mum told me my sheep looked like electrocuted cats :sneaky2:

lol! my dad asked me if my plastiline clawn was beatlejuice (i dont know the spell, i mean that guy with stripped pants and green hair)

LMAO!!!

I myself am complimented but i dont think THEY are rofl!!

i hope to become lollipop girl someday :D

managed to find an actual lollipop girl on myspace with the help of a fellow mika fan, so FINGERS CROSSED! :D

oh really.. how long did it take u lol... i wonder if it was one of the ones i talked to they were really sweet.. and cute with their lil lollipop dressews luuucccky

yeh way to go mum, i could of been a top artist like Cazifer if she hadnt of put me down like that :naughty:

awww :(

my mum is so retarded. she seems to think i have a lot of talent in the creative arts department - I'm not bad, but I'm not amazing, you know? - so when like, my sister finds an audition or something that my mum thinks i'd be "brilliant" for, she wants to back me up 100% but I don't want to do it.

When I find something I want to do - i.e. Lollipop Girl - she's not very happy about it.

GRRR - Who's life is this mother - YOURS OR MINE?!

oh really.. how long did it take u lol... i wonder if it was one of the ones i talked to they were really sweet.. and cute with their lil lollipop dressews luuucccky

this was the message i sent her:

Hey there,

I know you must get this all the time, I really do apologise and you must be sick of reading the same thing over and over...*apologies once again, please don't hit me*

How did you become Lollipop Girl? I would love to be one myself but no idea how to become one. I messaged Ophelia Bitz (aka Big Girl) but she said she was her own agent, and got her job offer from a friend of hers, so I managed to get your myspace from a fellow Mika fan and decided to ask you instead, since you are the mascot I would love to become.

I have been dancing since I was 4, competed in festivals, starred in shows and have taken exams and passed with good grades (Honours and Highly Commended) so it's not like I'm beginner at performing. I have also done acting on and off, including L.A.M.D.A exams when I was a child, and am about to take my A-Levels in Drama and Theatre Studies. Not only that I'm not afraid to dress up - I was a winner in Mika's MySpace Competition.

Whether this experience is necessary or not, I have no idea, but thought it was a good idea to throw that information in since you are from a stage school, and thought that's maybe that's how you got the job? Is Mika looking for anymore Lollipop Girls? Obviously I am too busy right now with exams, I have a dance show in July and not to mention work itself, so I wouldn't be able to be Lollipop Girl - if I managed to be her - until after the summer.

Also - how is everything behind the scenes? Both of my parents had very bad experiences with musicians when they were teenagers/early adults so I would like to make sure everything is secure and safe before applying, if I can.

Just another add on - are sleeping arrangements made? Are there any times when you've had to travel back to your home late at night after a gig?

Sorry for the long e-mail, but I don't know who else I can talk to about this, so I'm sorry if I have wasted your time, if you have bothered to read it all lol! If you could refer me to someone, that would be fabulous.

Thankyou for your time, and apologies once again

Caroline

so i sent it...i got a friend request from her, but no reply...yet. fingers crossed!

awww :(

my mum is so retarded. she seems to think i have a lot of talent in the creative arts department - I'm not bad, but I'm not amazing, you know? - so when like, my sister finds an audition or something that my mum thinks i'd be "brilliant" for, she wants to back me up 100% but I don't want to do it.

When I find something I want to do - i.e. Lollipop Girl - she's not very happy about it.

GRRR - Who's life is this mother - YOURS OR MINE?!

for sure is yours! bah! just do whatever the hell you want! id like to become lollipop girl too really, how do you do that??

good night laura (hbg :bleh: )

well ... ive been desperately frantic to find the right people.

i messaged ophelia bitz, as you know from reading that long message, and you know her reply. eventually a fellow mika fan sent me a lollipop girl's myspace so i sent her mail too.

who else to ask? it's not exactly an open call...

i asked one of the lollipop girls at the shoot how they became a lollipop girl, and she said that her sister was mika's best friend, so they kinda like personally know him, thats prob how they work for him

well ... ive been desperately frantic to find the right people.

i messaged ophelia bitz, as you know from reading that long message, and you know her reply. eventually a fellow mika fan sent me a lollipop girl's myspace so i sent her mail too.

who else to ask? it's not exactly an open call...

oh sorry, i posted before seeing your message, but if you find the way to become a lollipop girl you tell me okay? haha, what am i saying? i guess that i should live in england at least... o well ill keep dreaming:bleh:

i asked one of the lollipop girls at the shoot how they became a lollipop girl, and she said that her sister was mika's best friend, so they kinda like personally know him, thats prob how they work for him

yeah I know some are personal friends/family members, but the one i asked is from a stage school, so...HOPEFULLY. I dont go to a stage school, but I've been performing since I was 4, I still do it and I go to a dance school...

*hopes*

yeah I know some are personal friends/family members, but the one i asked is from a stage school, so...HOPEFULLY. I dont go to a stage school, but I've been performing since I was 4, I still do it and I go to a dance school...

*hopes*

well either way good luck :biggrin2: and tell me how it goes :thumb_yello: hey then u get to know him personally and he'll be like hey caz, sup? do u want some of my chocolate?? :naughty: