Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Uh,....hi girls today!

Coz this thread is up for everything realted to Mika...

so I am now watching pics of him..recent ones..and Iis it just me or does he have real MUSCLES?

He started training or what?He seems a lot more...you know..even more.....manyly...

Agree/disagree?

Uh,....hi girls today!

so I am now watching pics of him..recent ones..and Iis it just me or does he have real MUSCLES?

He started training or what?He seems a lot more...you know..even more.....manyly...

Agree/disagree?

AGREE!!!!

i hope he dosnt get too...u know...big!!! his muscles that is!!!:naughty:

i like him just the way he is!!!:thumb_yello::

AGREE!!!!

i hope he dosnt get too...u know...big!!! his muscles that is!!!:naughty:

i like him just the way he is!!!:thumb_yello::

Yeah..the same..so I think he is okay now.or...erm...this okay word wasnt the best...He is Perfect now....:D

*melting*

Uh,....hi girls today!

Agree/disagree?

he is getting muscular, but as long as he doesnt get fross muscles that are huuugggggge, its all gooood =]

Yes its slow....I wonder why.....What if they found a better place?No that cant be...OR...what if they......erm..uhhhh......what if?I have no idea.....they are just lazy...maybe...or anything..

I think I am going to coz my eyes hurt..its very bad..I hate when they hurt..and I dont wanna wear glasses.....so..bye all...have a great slow time! :D

yup.. i wouldn't be surprised if everyones in bed

haha LOL! they were up to 4 last night. I only stayed to 3, but i said I was going to bed from like 12 pm LOL

so, a topic???

hmmm

whats everyones favourite er

cheese? lol

hahaha! cheese?! :lol3::lmao:

so, what are you doing this weekend? (sorry, didn't mean to trash your topic of cheese, but cheese...?!)

i'm here as well now, just came back from shopping, AND i bought that bag i was showing (whoever was on last night)!

shopping is fun :biggrin2: but there's not so much to be found in my city, but I love to shop in south of sweden.

Really! You bought it! yay! it's was real cute :wink2:

shopping is fun :biggrin2: but there's not so much to be found in my city, but I love to shop in south of sweden.

Really! You bought it! yay! it's was real cute :wink2:

aw, yeah shopping is real fun and as a girl well sometimes u just can't help yourself :bleh: i'm sure its cheaper in sweden too? england seems to be just too expensive for its liking.

Yup i did hehe, when my mum saw it she was like 'oh god' although she did like it, but she knew he had summin to do with mika hehe *rolls eyes and whistles*

aw, yeah shopping is real fun and as a girl well sometimes u just can't help yourself :bleh: i'm sure its cheaper in sweden too? england seems to be just too expensive for its liking.

Yup i did hehe, when my mum saw it she was like 'oh god' although she did like it, but she knew he had summin to do with mika hehe *rolls eyes and whistles*

lol, yeah! but when you've got money... why not spend it?

cheaper in sweden...? I don't think so

Haha lol! I was happy when I saw it (just like you get when you see the cover of LICM, or Mika himself... :blush-anim-cl: )