(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

Can't feel anything.........huh strange....didn't seem to work Sherry, guess my love for Mika is too strong :mf_lustslow::wub2:

*slaps table* Damn it! LOL

hey ppl...what u talking about???:biggrin2:

i wanna know coz it looks interesting!!!:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Mika *swoon*

LOL

hehe oh yeah lets have a cup off tea while your husband is doing the dirty with some celebs in hollywood

HAHA :roftl:

hey guys sorry i havent posted, was making my mum watch mika interviews lmfao xDDDD

Awesome! Did she like them?

x

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hehe oh yeah lets have a cup off tea while your husband is doing the dirty with some celebs in hollywood :naughty:

You wish! :naughty:

hey guys sorry i havent posted, was making my mum watch mika interviews lmfao xDDDD

Hehe aaw so what did she think? :biggrin2:

lol hehe what she think of them :bleh:?

i made my mum watch the taratata one so she could translate it for me and so i could show off a bit of mika to her :naughty:

lol she watched him on Jensen because he explains about why he wrote grace kelly. she wanted to watch him perform on the show so i had to find the video lol. i asked her what she thought of him and she was like "yeah he seems like a nice enough little boy" and i was like "mum he's 6 foot 2. Or 3." and she was like "...so?" XD

i asked her "aything else?" and she said "whats that life in two minutes?" so i showed her that, and then i asked her if she wanted to hear him do the mickey mouse and impression so i showed her that as well...and she was smiling when he did it :D so WOOP.

Gonna show her the hong kong one next when he says about his dead tamagotchi LOL

lol she watched him on Jensen because he explains about why he wrote grace kelly. she wanted to watch him perform on the show so i had to find the video lol. i asked her what she thought of him and she was like "yeah he seems like a nice enough little boy" and i was like "mum he's 6 foot 2. Or 3." and she was like "...so?" XD

i asked her "aything else?" and she said "whats that life in two minutes?" so i showed her that, and then i asked her if she wanted to hear him do the mickey mouse and impression so i showed her that as well...and she was smiling when he did it :D so WOOP.

Gonna show her the hong kong one next when he says about his dead tamagotchi LOL

:roftl: Awesome!!

:biggrin2:

Spread the Mika love :bleh:

x

lol, aw bless your mum... i wonder if my kids will have some kind of celeb obsession then they'd make me watch allll their interviews and stuff, unless i'm lucky and they get obsessed with mika too :)

Aaaaw your mum seems terrific :thumb_yello:

WTF!!!???...*haha* thats random!!!
Eeeerr OK....

HAHA I am eating it :biggrin2:

Jack wanted some randomly :blink:

So I was like: "... Ok..Ay"

And he goes.. "Mummy have some?"

And shoved it in my face :roftl:

x

P.S. Thanks Mikachu for making this thread so I no longer have a personal life :bleh:

x

My mum is a geek too lol :biggrin2:

She always knows the answers on 'University Challenge'

:roftl:

x

lol hehe bless.. my mums .. strange.. she can be like really smart and know really hard answers but she doesn't understand the most obvious things :blink: thats prob y i am a confused child

lol hehe bless.. my mums .. strange.. she can be like really smart and know really hard answers but she doesn't understand the most obvious things :blink: thats prob y i am a confused child

LOL.

My mum however did manage to win one million pounds (well points) on who wants to be a millionaire PlayStation game rofl...but that was only coz she played the game so often she memorised the answers XDDDDD

HAHA I am eating it :biggrin2:

Jack wanted some randomly

So I was like: "... Ok..Ay"

And he goes.. "Mummy have some?"

And shoved it in my face :roftl:

x

P.S. Thanks Mikachu for making this thread so I no longer have a personal life :bleh:

x

How considerate of Jack! xD

Hahaha and personal life...what's that?? :roftl:

LOL yeah "seems" xDDDDDD

she's the biggest geek i know ROFL

but because she likes Mika she's that bit more bearable lol

But we LIKE geeky, weirdness and stuff right :biggrin2:

And if she likes Mika then.... that's just great :bleh::wink2:

LOL.

My mum however did manage to win one million pounds (well points) on who wants to be a millionaire PlayStation game rofl...but that was only coz she played the game so often she memorised the answers XDDDDD

haha well i was about to say! how can your mum know nothing if she wins 1 million points on a who wants to be a millionaire game :bleh:

How considerate of Jack! xD

Hahaha and personal life...what's that?? :roftl:

But we LIKE geeky, weirdness and stuff right :biggrin2:

And if she likes Mika then.... that's just great :bleh::wink2:

no. this is geek beyond the geek scale. it's so geeky its not laughable...it's cringe-worthy.

trrruuuuust i live with the woman lol! she embarrasses me even when there's no-one around!