(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

thats jut the earphone... the silver bit's just teh clip keeping it in. we had to wear them once when we where on stage..they're bloody uncomfortable

no no not the ear piece....his ermm ear lobe (to the top...)

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah, the silver bit at the top...it's the clip. they clip in to the top of your ear, so when you dance around they dont fall out. mika really need that feature!

lol no no not there....lol i don't think u're seeing wat i'm seeing!!!

oh right just saw it! yeah, could be...or a freckle? i have on there too!!

ahh yay u see it :) i have one on my ear too thatppl think is a piercing, but if u look at it it looks like ahole though...hmmm watever!

prob iz something he did when he was younger/drunk haha and regrets now...:shocked:

We all do funny things when we were young.

When I was six years old (cringes) I stuck a bean up my nose, one out of a bean bag!!

but it shoulda healed by now if thats the case... i wonder if anyone can find a pic with him wearing an eering? the problem is, it's normally hidden by all that gorgeous hair!!

hmmm yeah :roftl: lol u know the thread where they say mika is a woman...lol prob it's for his second identity then! :roftl: that thread is hilarious!

Allo ladies, whatcha talking about?

has Sivan been on here today? She was at Mika's gig yesterday and I wanna know if she gave him my letter or not lol...was wondering if she's made a report at all?

has Sivan been on here today? She was at Mika's gig yesterday and I wanna know if she gave him my letter or not lol...was wondering if she's made a report at all?

Ear piercings and the things we do when we were little. ha ha

hey btw if u sign on to msnmessenger, it's me who added u :)

hey btw if u sign on to msnmessenger, it's me who added u :)

ohhhh HELLO lmao! sorry, im hardly ever on there...im usually on here or myspace xDDD

last time i went on there i had like 7 people talking to me and i well couldnt take it LOL