• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

has anyone seen the aussie interview posted on the other thread? it's hilarious! he gets a giant chuba chub! I WANT ONE!

i don't think i did...where is it exactly?

:wub2::naughty: *thinks of walking in men's bathroom and mika is there* :wub2::naughty:

lol.

hehe, im not sure i'd wanna c that! skinny legs sticking outta the bottom of his too big shirt.....hehehe!*giggles hysterically*

:roftl: :roftl:

But wait a minute, wasn't Mika a woman according to some article? :roftl:

Mika in a dress??? :shocked::blink::boxed:

where!!??? :shocked:

haha no not really. someone did a photoshop (a pretty good job though) and put his head on grace kelly's (or some lady's) body. and in the thread, since they were talking bout him being a woman, that was the "proof" LOL :roftl: it's sooo wrong though, but it was all in good fun...poking fun at the ppl who keeps asking the ques if he's gay or not...they just took it to a whole new level!! :roftl:

haha no not really. someone did a photoshop (a pretty good job though) and put his head on grace kelly's (or some lady's) body. and in the thread, since they were talking bout him being a woman, that was the "proof" LOL :roftl: it's sooo wrong though, but it was all in good fun...poking fun at the ppl who keeps asking the ques if he's gay or not...they just took it to a whole new level!! :roftl:

whatthe..?? :shocked: LOLiiees!!! :roftl: :roftl:

i need to see that!! haha