• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well, depends on what you think is smart...

yes. ahaha, mental I'm also studying math up to D, maybe even E.

yes, doctor. yes. My sister graduated a few weeks ago, and she's starting uni this autumn, she's gonna study technical physics (master of engineering), and that's 5 years.

what do you wanna study? (a year off sounded great)

hehe I'm sure you're very smart!

oh wow! I took up to math C. :biggrin2:

I have no idea what I wanna study. It's much easier to say what I don't want to study..

But I'm not worrying about it. Actually I'm not thinking about it at all! :bleh:

Yes a few years off is the greatest! This year I've been working my ass off saving money. But now the fun begins :biggrin2:

TRAVELLING!

I'm gonna go to New Zealand this September to be an au pair girl for like a year or so, atleast until next summer! :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

so.. MIKA! How about New Zealand 2008!?! Sounds like a plan, aye?! :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

First line of the new FanFic :

As his body writhed on top of mine, under the crisp white sheets, I felt like screaming with the pleasure that was bursting from me.

Crikey, that sounds like a bestseller....I would definitely buy it if just for that one line alone:wub2:

First line of the new FanFic :

As his body writhed on top of mine, under the crisp white sheets, I felt like screaming with the pleasure that was bursting from me.

Hope you like :bleh::blush-anim-cl:

x

YOU'RE KILLING ME!!!!!

(but in the bestest of ways of course.. :naughty: )

haha, brave or mental. I actually enjoy watching operations and stuff like that. There's this guy in my class that always say I'm mental, and he says I would be a vicious doctor

haha, I wouldn't mind being Mikas personal doctor :naughty: and now that we're on the subject, I could be his personal lover too :das::blush-anim-cl:

ooo, that's a good idea :naughty: and I'm not too tall, so I def could if I wanted

oh how I love your twisted mind! :roftl:

I so want in on this thread!

I'm 13, but people say I'm very mature for my age :biggrin2:

First post, wahey! I sorta feel that I should include something about "the Master" (as you donned him) in my first post, but my mind's gone blank. hmm...how about:

MIKA IS THE SEX! ?

and what's this I hear about fanfics? I feel slightly left out :blink:

helloooooo :thumb_yello:

x

Hey Laura *hugs*

how are you??

YOU HAVE to read the first post on page 2222 :blush-anim-cl:

hello!! :biggrin2:

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Laura! :punk:

*cracks up at all the o's*

*hugs everyone*

im alright, was a bit ill earlier but im sweet now :thumb_yello:

yeh i read that line!! phwooooooar :bleh:

hehe I'm sure you're very smart!

oh wow! I took up to math C.

I have no idea what I wanna study. It's much easier to say what I don't want to study..

But I'm not worrying about it. Actually I'm not thinking about it at all!

Yes a few years off is the greatest! This year I've been working my ass off saving money. But now the fun begins

TRAVELLING!

I'm gonna go to New Zealand this September to be an au pair girl for like a year or so, atleast until next summer! :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

so.. MIKA! How about New Zealand 2008!?! Sounds like a plan, aye?! :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

oooh, It's good to study maths, you need for loads of thing on uni. since I go science I have to study up to maths D, but I don't mind :bleh:

haha! I know about that. I love languages and politics, so if I don't get into medicine I would like to be a reporter (like forgeing stuff :biggrin2: )

tell me, what do you not want to study?

woooh, travelling is the best!! new zealand, sounds great!!! :thumb_yello:

How can you do algebra when you have MFC?!

:blink:

x

Haha I don't want to be doing algebra but my mum told me I can't be on here if I don't do some of it :thumbdown: Really sucks...so I'm doing algebra while talking to you all! But mostly talking to you all and doing maybe one problem every five minutes :roftl: