Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you mean green?

well,romanians have aliens living amongst them too :naughty:

but seriously,yeah I`m darker,I`m kind of a mutt myself

I`m just furious I didn`t inherit the blue eyes to go with my olive skin

just got the left-overs :lmao:

A telephonist seller got me buying blue lenses :blink:

First time I ever give in to those irritating types, but she had the most childish cute voice *LMAO*

So in less then 2 weeks I'll try lenses for the first time........I might go the whole way and go blonde......... :naughty:

A telephonist seller got me buying blue lenses :blink:

First time I ever give in to those irritating types, but she had the most childish cute voice *LMAO*

So in less then 2 weeks I'll try lenses for the first time........I might go the whole way and go blonde......... :naughty:

why blonde? blue eyes and dark hair are waaay more interesting! i mean not many have it...well,therese alshammer has it,daz why she`s my idol haha :lol3:

hi five!

aren`t we a jolly species? :roftl: :roftl:

We sure are my friend! *high fives back*

why blonde? blue eyes and dark hair are waaay more interesting! i mean not many have it...well,therese alshammer has it,daz why she`s my idol haha :lol3:

Hahah just joking......I know dark hair and blue eyes *yummie*

Therese Alshammar is amazing, great to hear that u like our swedish star :thumb_yello:

Not that I'm in to sports or anything but I like swimming, badminton and iceskating hehe

We sure are my friend! *high fives back*

Hahah just joking......I know dark hair and blue eyes *yummie*

Therese Alshammar is amazing, great to hear that u like our swedish star :thumb_yello:

Not that I'm in to sports or anything but I like swimming, badminton and iceskating hehe

she`s actually the one that got me back into swimming

i love her,she`s so tallented and interesting,plus she has that amazing body and is pretty much gorgeus!

heya!! anyone here?? mika is caucasian right lol i'm soo i dunno sry i had to ask. hmm i don't know how my complexion is compared to him.....need first hand experience to find out :biggrin2:

so how's everyone? omm i saw the pic with him and the girl...r they kissing on the lips?? :boxed: cute though (cause it don't mean anything :roftl: ...well i don't think :blink: )

Hello anyone here???????????? guess not :( why does this seem to be a trend?!?!?!?!

I was stuck in that trend for a while hunny so no worries haha u have just taken over my role as the "last one" :roftl:

So i watched all the glastonbury performances...lol i'm suffering from sleep depriavtion...i went to bed so late my parents were angry cause i was on so late and now i'm up super early cause i just needed to come here andcouldn't comelast night/this mornin haha.

anyway OMM it was SO good! i know i'm prob late and all but still!!!!! but i didn't see when he kissed the BG. BUT I SAW A TRINIDAD FLAG IN THE FRONT!!!!!! damn lucky bastard argh :roftl:

argh stupid comp moving slow and keeps saying page cannot be displayed!!!!

btw is 'i want u back' one of his songs or was he doing a cover? ond did u see that little girl at around 1:10?!?! SHE WAS BLOCKING HER EARS!!!!:sneaky2::thumbdown: poor thing doesn't know what good music is!!!

I'm ok, apart from the lack of sleep!!! i feel happy someone is here *hugs*

WOOP WOOP!!

I have had hardly any sleep! :thumbdown:

*hugs*

Really sorry hun but I have to go for a while! :sad:

I need to tidy the house and do some work.

Love you lots though :wub2:

x

argh stupid comp moving slow and keeps saying page cannot be displayed!!!!

btw is 'i want u back' one of his songs or was he doing a cover? ond did u see that little girl at around 1:10?!?! SHE WAS BLOCKING HER EARS!!!!:sneaky2::thumbdown: poor thing doesn't know what good music is!!!

:biggrin2: It's not his song.

It is by The Jackson 5

x

he is SO energetic. i love how he really performs!!! and his little dances awwwwwwwwwwwwww. but they didn't show much of the carolina dance :( during sweet dreams :thumbdown:

how does he jump up and down yet manages to keep his voice steady is beyond me! plus he dances around so much yet can still sing so flawlessly!!!

so i got mom last night to watch BG, my interpretataion, lollipop and sweet dreams..yay....but she was like what is he trying to do and was laughing at his pants!!!! then she left! it amazes me that we find him and his moves so mikagasmic and it is fun and makes us feel happy, yet to others it's complete sh"t!!! i love how he doesn't care and like he said he can't dance, it all comes from the heart and i love it! i mean u just feelin the music and "dance like nobody's watchin"...but mom doesn't see it that way :boxed::thumbdown:

I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT INTERVIEWER DID NOT TOUCH HIS HAIR....ARGH WE ALL WANNA TOUCH HIS HAIR OR ANY PART OF HIM, BUT HE THINKS WE'RE CRAZY...BUT HE WAS ACTUALLY OFFERING...HOW COULD SHE!?!?! SEE WHY CAN'T THAT HAPPEN TO A MFCER?!?

IT'S LIKE WE HAVE TO TOUCH MIKA ESP THE HAIR AND HE WAS ACH OFFERING!!!!!!

SHE IS SO NOT A MIKA FAN :thumbdown:

AND THAT HUG AT THE END!!! AWWWWHOW MUCH CUTER CAN HE BE!!!! LOL IT SEEMS HE KNOWS WHO TO DO CERTAIN STUFF WITH...THINK HE WOULD DO THAT IF IT WAS A BUNCH OF MFCERS?!?! PROB HE WOULD BUT UMM HE WOULD GET A TOTALLY DIFF REACTION FROM US LOL WE WOULD ACH APPRECIATE IT. DAMN THOSE LUCKY PEOPLE DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY MISSED!!!!