(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

how the hell do u get a fake ID? cos i am going ...no matter what!!:biggrin2:

well i'm gonna ask my friends ex first if e can get me one by sunday if not go on http://www.nextdayid.com they should send it like the next day lol or max 2 days delivery so its pretty quick but they cost like £15-£20

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OOOOoOoooo i will try and get one:thumb_yello: ....but cant u get arrested for that?:blink::biggrin2:

i think so.. but we're too young to be arrested aren't we? i mean we are under 18.. and oh well if we do, no i'm just kidding, but for mika we have to go through great lenghts :bleh: this girl in my class already got one from this site and she's still in school and not in prison, so it should be alright.. and it's not like i'm gonna use it 100 times :fisch: but it will be used on sunday

i think so.. but we're too young to be arrested aren't we? i mean we are under 18.. and oh well if we do, no i'm just kidding, but for mika we have to go through great lenghts :bleh: this girl in my class already got one from this site and she's still in school and not in prison, so it should be alright.. and it's not like i'm gonna use it 100 times :fisch: but it will be used on sunday

LOL:roftl:

yeh its not like we will be slung in prison ...just for trying to get into a Mika gig that WE won!!!!

well... i think the leeds uni one that i went to...was for 18 and older and i got in!

so i hope we will get in....cos im not traveling 5 hours on a train ...just to be refused entery!:mf_rosetinted:

LOL:roftl:

yeh its not like we will be slung in prison ...just for trying to get into a Mika gig that WE won!!!!

well... i think the leeds uni one that i went to...was for 18 and older and i got in!

so i hope we will get in....cos im not traveling 5 hours on a train ...just to be refused entery!:mf_rosetinted:

exactly, and if we do end up in prison, we'll just have to get mika as our lawyer :naughty:

really? hmmm... well all we can do is hope and pray.. i hope they don't take the age thing too seriously.. did it say somewhere that u must be over 18 to go for the leeds uni one?

well if u don't get in i'm not gonna get in so we can stick together and somehow get in there or just like beat up the dudes :naughty: i'm hoping someones gonna call the people tomorrow to find out more about this. What makes them think that mika's fans are only gonna be over 18!!? :sneaky2:

I'd break into a building just to hear the god sing ;)

yeah same, i will actually commit a crime just to see him :naughty: it's not my fault.. i'm gonna have to tell them i was drugged up (from my mika fix)

she is 17 and 4 months.. if only i were born 8 months before :tears:

I think 17 was the worst age.. so close, but yet so far away.. really annoying!

I hope you'll be able to go! don't really want to encourage crime.. but hey, it's Mika!! :naughty:

exactly, and if we do end up in prison, we'll just have to get mika as our lawyer :naughty:

really? hmmm... well all we can do is hope and pray.. i hope they don't take the age thing too seriously.. did it say somewhere that u must be over 18 to go for the leeds uni one?

well if u don't get in i'm not gonna get in so we can stick together and somehow get in there or just like beat up the dudes :naughty: i'm hoping someones gonna call the people tomorrow to find out more about this. What makes them think that mika's fans are only gonna be over 18!!? :sneaky2:

Hmmmmmm MIKA as our lawyer....:naughty: :naughty: he would just offer all the prison ppl lollipops...and they would let us free!!!

well ...if they dont let us in...we will just have to KILL THEM!!!!!:giljotiini::boxing:

I USED TO DO JUDO!!! LOL!

WELL....IT WILL JUST BE REALLLYYY UNFAIR IF THEY DONT LET US IN...BECAUSE WE WON THE TICKETS!!!

I think 17 was the worst age.. so close, but yet so far away.. really annoying!

I hope you'll be able to go! don't really want to encourage crime.. but hey, it's Mika!!

i know! it sucks, big time! :thumbdown: can't they just let us off a bit :fisch: what difference does 17 and 18 really make?

omg godmother u no u just want to take meee tehe

x

aw, sweet godchild of mine i wish i could :bleh: but seems u gotta be over 18 and i only have a pair and they're both taken :( sowwy *hugs*

Hmmmmmm MIKA as our lawyer.... he would just offer all the prison ppl lollipops...and they would let us free!!!

well ...if they dont let us in...we will just have to KILL THEM!!!!!:giljotiini:

I USED TO DO JUDO!!! LOL!

WELL....IT WILL JUST BE REALLLYYY UNFAIR IF THEY DONT LET US IN...BECAUSE WE WON THE TICKETS!!!

lol well that can be extremely useful :biggrin2: i will just hide and let u do the work lol.

exactly.. something tells me there will be a bit of an argument on sunday :naughty:.. and if they did make a big deal they would've made it clear at the beginning wouldn't of they? i mean come on now, who actually bothers to read the T + Cs?!!!

lol well that can be extremely useful :biggrin2: i will just hide and let u do the work lol.

exactly.. something tells me there will be a bit of an argument on sunday :naughty:.. and if they did make a big deal they would've made it clear at the beginning wouldn't of they? i mean come on now, who actually bothers to read the T + Cs?!!!

LOL:roftl: me do all the work ...i wont even hurt a fly! imagine me with 2 huge, evil bodyguards:roftl:

well i NEVER read the T+C's and im pretty sure that when i entred the comp. there was nothing saying 18 and over!:sneaky2:

hopefully i look 18...which i think i do...well im tall enough! i think 5 ft 7?:bleh:

LOL:roftl: me do all the work ...i wont even hurt a fly! imagine me with 2 huge, evil bodyguards:roftl:

well i NEVER read the T+C's and im pretty sure that when i entred the comp. there was nothing saying 18 and over!:sneaky2:

hopefully i look 18...which i think i do...well im tall enough! i think 5 ft 7?:bleh:

exactly.. stupid grrrr i'm gonna be swearing 10 times more tonight lol

i look 18 too so thats a start..they won't be so suspicious then when they look at IDs so i'm hoping thats alright, just wear make up, and anything to make u look mature lol... and hopefully they're not reading this either or else they will be on to everyone :naughty:

exactly.. stupid grrrr i'm gonna be swearing 10 times more tonight lol

i look 18 too so thats a start..they won't be so suspicious then when they look at IDs so i'm hoping thats alright, just wear make up, and anything to make u look mature lol... and hopefully they're not reading this either or else they will be on to everyone :naughty:

OMG i so hope they dont read this:shocked: :roftl:

well....i could wear high heels which would make me 5ft 9:thumb_yello:

i dont think that we will need ID though do u?

it dosnt ask for ID on the T+C's !

OMG i so hope they dont read this:shocked: :roftl:

well....i could wear high heels which would make me 5ft 9:thumb_yello:

i dont think that we will need ID though do u?

it dosnt ask for ID on the T+C's !

lol yeah same

it said in the email though to make sure to bring identification or summin.. cos it doesn't say our names on the email (or not mine anyway) so people could easily sneak in and they'd need some way of proving its us.... but i guess we could just say our names and they can look for it on a list and.. oh i don't know anymore lol, its so confusing, i wish they made theirselves more clear!!

look what i just found on the ICA thingy:blink: :biggrin2:

Please note: Unless otherwise indicated, admission to music events in the theatre is strictly for over 16s only, and admission to club nights in the bar is strictly for over 18s only.

yay!:thumb_yello:

look what i just found on the ICA thingy:blink: :biggrin2:

Please note: Unless otherwise indicated, admission to music events in the theatre is strictly for over 16s only, and admission to club nights in the bar is strictly for over 18s only.

yay!:thumb_yello:

OMG LAUREN I LOVE U SO MUCH!! *gives huuuuge hug* where did u find this? oh this is great, now i don't need to waste money on fake ids.. but why did it say on the T+Cs then that we need to be 18 or over? aaarghhh

edit: but it says unless otherwise indicated.. hmm oh damn thing.. right i hope someone calls them tomorrow to confirm this!! grrr

OMG LAUREN I LOVE U SO MUCH!! *gives huuuuge hug* where did u find this? oh this is great, now i don't need to waste money on fake ids.. but why did it say on the T+Cs then that we need to be 18 or over? aaarghhh

edit: but it says unless otherwise indicated.. hmm oh damn thing.. right i hope someone calls them tomorrow to confirm this!! grrr

lol:roftl:

i think that the 18's and over bit is just for the bar area!

this is where i found it....scroll right down to the bottom and its there!:biggrin2:

http://www.ica.org.uk/Mika%20+%20Leon%20Jean%20Marie+14046.twl

lol:roftl:

i think that the 18's and over bit is just for the bar area!

this is where i found it....scroll right down to the bottom and its there!:biggrin2:

http://www.ica.org.uk/Mika%20+%20Leon%20Jean%20Marie+14046.twl

oh thank the lord!! *gives lauren another huge hug* and u know what this means!! we can go, no need for judo or crimes.. woo hoo, party time!! *celebrates with lauren*