(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

aw ok...

you don't think you could describe what they look like then?

hmm.. well (i think) they're reebok trainers or summin :blink: they got bright yellow laces.. and a bit of red and blue on the side of the shoes

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol I better get going now too...

nobody's online anyway, and I'm deadly tired xD

the final doll-thing will probably look something like this once I'm finished with it, and have flash-ified it xD

layoutenee5.th.jpg

does it look good, or will it be too hard on the eyes to have that background while you're trying to dress up the doll? xD

the final doll-thing will probably look something like this once I'm finished with it, and have flash-ified it xD

layoutenee5.th.jpg

does it look good, or will it be too hard on the eyes to have that background while you're trying to dress up the doll? xD

Wow that looks great! I caan't wait to try it out!:thumb_yello:

Question:

Is Mika an inny or an outy???

Ya know, his belly button.

I'm off to post a more detaled insight on the `you know you're obsessed when...` thread as I think it belongs there as well.

Any clue?

LOL

Inny I think :thumb_yello::blush-anim-cl:

x

layoutenee5.th.jpg

I LOVE IT SOFIE!!!

:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

x

Varsågod

:thumb_yello:

Goodmorning lol

Um.. Yeah I slept alright.

You?

x

yup.. slept well too :P not so much tho, since I didn't go to bed until four or something. lol.

oh and I actually dreamt! I usually never remember what I dream!

and it was so weird, because it WASN'T weird! It felt totally normal!

I dreamt it was after a The Ark gig, and there were a lot of hysterical little girls everywhere, and I was quite annoyed.. and everyone wanted autographs and whatnot from the band.

I just took a couple of steps back and waited, like I usually do, until things were a bit calmer..

then I walked up to Martin (guitarist. tall, skinny and blond), and we talked a bit.. and I was like "hey... what do you guys really think of all these new fans and stuff?"

"uhm yeah... it's quite annoying actually. Like those who actually learn swedish just because of us, and MOVE TO OUR TOWN. Like that polish girl... what's her name, Bemolka?"

"yeah.. Paulina.. I know" (this is an actual fan that both I and the band hate. lol. she's just too much and have absolutely NO respect for the band)

Then I walked with Ola for a bit.. who eventually turned into a woman (like dreams usually can do with people), but it was still Ola of cource. can't really remember what we talked about tho...