• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I nearly pissed myself reading that!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

What, have you called someone a vagina lately? :lmao:

no.. but i will do in a sec.. shelby you're a VAGINA!!! i hope the mods don't come here

i wonder why people use animal's body parts to insult people lol.. isn't it kinda like calling someone a vagina or summin :naughty:..

well we ARE mammals...but because we can communicate, walk, talk, and do stuff animals cant do etc, everyone thinks of us as the "civilised" species, so calling someone by the name of an animal makes THEM feel lower and dirty. That's why people do it...to make them feel inhuman...like...calling a hairy woman a gorilla.

no.. but i will do in a sec.. shelby you're a VAGINA!!! i hope the mods don't come here

No, Dani, YOU'RE a vagiiiiiiiiiiina! :sneaky2::roftl:

well we ARE mammals...but because we can communicate, walk, talk, and do stuff animals cant do etc, everyone thinks of us as the "civilised" species, so calling someone by the name of an animal makes THEM feel lower and dirty. That's why people do it...to make them feel inhuman...like...calling a hairy woman a gorilla.

I got called a pelican once. :boxed:

and they **** a lot

True, lol

hi I 'm sara ! nice to meet you :biggrin2:

*shakes hands with Sara*

HAHAHA, you panda Caz, you utter panda!!!! :boxed:

I think pandas are cute

x

lol ok.. :naughty: but its like certain words really.. but also dorks are used for like nerds/geeks.. why that word exactly lol :roftl:

True, lol

*shakes hands with Sara*

HAHAHA, you panda Caz, you utter panda!!!! :boxed:

I think pandas are cute

x

Pelican and Panda lmao!!....

PANICAN!!!!

....sorry.

i sometimes call people a "wombat" or a "moose" or a "goose" or a "goose egg"

well if u look at a picture of my you'll see i don't resemble one at all :roftl:

Aghhhhh! ROFL LMFAO!

Pelican and Panda lmao!!....

PANICAN!!!!

....sorry.

i sometimes call people a "wombat" or a "moose" or a "goose" or a "goose egg"

And John called me a sea cow, like, two weeks ago. :mf_rosetinted: