• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yey,Danika ,my curly girl!

where have you been?how are you?:biggrin2:

:biggrin2: just went out to the market to do some shopping, but now i'm here.. til i get told off or something :bleh: i'm really good, how are u?

heyyy friends!

How are we all today?

xxxxx

hiya!! well i'm in a really good mood today :biggrin2: how are u!?

:biggrin2: just went out to the market to do some shopping, but now i'm here.. til i get told off or something :bleh: i'm really good, how are u?

hiya!! well i'm in a really good mood today :biggrin2: how are u!?

I'm here!posting or chatting with you!I had a shower in the morning cause here is very hot!is still raining there?

I'm here!posting or chatting with you!I had a shower in the morning cause here is very hot!is still raining there?

ooh at least u can get yourself another frappuccino :bleh: it was nice and sunny this morning but then it started raining an hour ago.. but gives me more of a reason to stay home and stay on mfc :biggrin2:

ooh at least u can get yourself another frappuccino :bleh: it was nice and sunny this morning but then it started raining an hour ago.. but gives me more of a reason to stay home and stay on mfc :biggrin2:

my mom won't let me buy anymore cause it's quite expensive!i don't have money ...but i have ananas instead!:biggrin2:

i wanna rain here ,too!:thumbdown:

my mom won't let me buy anymore cause it's quite expensive!i don't have money ...but i have ananas instead!:biggrin2:

i wanna rain here ,too!:thumbdown:

aw.. what did u want to buy?.. lol yummm ananas :) ha ha.. the rain can be very relaxing, love it.. although i still want it to feel like the summer

aw.. what did u want to buy?.. lol yummm ananas :) ha ha.. the rain can be very relaxing, love it.. although i still want it to feel like the summer

as usual an venti espresso frappuccino !I lov it!if only money would grow in trees!

did you know that rain smells? I didn't know!!someone said it smells!:naughty:

I love rain!

what do you usually buy from Starbuck's?

as usual an venti espresso frappuccino !I lov it!if only money would grow in trees!

did you know that rain smells? I didn't know!!someone said it smells!:naughty:

I love rain!

what do you usually buy from Starbuck's?

i wish monehy grew on trees :mf_lustslow: that would be a dream come true (as well as living with mika :fisch:) hehe.

It does? I never knew that, but i guess its cos i've never tried smelling it :roftl: and i don't think i will, i don't wanna be put off.

I usually buy a strawberry and cream frappuccino, YUM!! haven't bought it in agees.

(yey GK just came on tv :wink2:)

i wish money grew on trees :mf_lustslow: that would be a dream come true (as well as living with mika :fisch:) hehe.

It does? I never knew that, but i guess its cos i've never tried smelling it :roftl: and i don't think i will, i don't wanna be put off.

I usually buy a strawberry and cream frappuccino, YUM!! haven't bought it in agees.

(yey GK just came on tv :wink2:)

Living with Mika and his sisters and brother ,maybe:naughty: !hehe!

all girls wanna be with him!!!

but rain doesn't smell!what stupid thing!

good!yummy!:biggrin2:

Living with Mika and his sisters and brother ,maybe:naughty: !hehe!

all girls wanna be with him!!!

but rain doesn't smell!what stupid thing!

good!yummy!:biggrin2:

lol.. hmm i'll wait when he moves out :naughty:.. yeah too bad everyone wants him :fisch: i'm quite surprised noone wants to go out with him .. (as in not the fans) he's got great personality, great looks, great everything what more could u want in a guy? some people just have bad taste :bleh:

lol.. hmm i'll wait when he moves out :naughty:.. yeah too bad everyone wants him :fisch: i'm quite surprised no one wants to go out with him .. (as in not the fans) he's got great personality, great looks, great everything what more could u want in a guy? some people just have bad taste :bleh:

why do you say that no one wants to go out with him!?:shocked:

I want to !!Mika,where are you?:naughty:

I agree with you!!he has everything!:biggrin2:

why do you say that no one wants to go out with him!?:shocked:

I want to !!Mika,where are you?:naughty:

I agree with you!!he has everything!:biggrin2:

it was written in article somewhere.. but i don't mean fans, cos obv a high percentage of us would do anything to go out with him.. but i just mean like people.. who aren't from the mfc lol.

it was written in article somewhere.. but i don't mean fans, cos obv a high percentage of us would do anything to go out with him.. but i just mean like people.. who aren't from the mfc lol.

so let's log out from mfc and then we can go out with him!!!:naughty:

Just joking!I wouldn't go out with someone who is famous ,cause I think paparazzi will follow everywhere you go ,you can find articles with you which aren't true !!!

if he wasn't famous ,maybe my opinion was other!:biggrin2:

so let's log out from mfc and then we can go out with him!!!:naughty:

Just joking!I wouldn't go out with someone who is famous ,cause I think paparazzi will follow everywhere you go ,you can find articles with you which aren't true !!!

if he wasn't famous ,maybe my opinion was other!:biggrin2:

lol yeah :bleh:

i would def go out with him if he weren't famous.. i don't know now.. i wouldn't mind of course :biggrin2: but then i also kinda enjoy being a fan.. i don't wanna get rid of all his posters that i have on my wall :roftl:

lol yeah :bleh:

i would def go out with him if he weren't famous.. i don't know now.. i wouldn't mind of course :biggrin2: but then i also kinda enjoy being a fan.. i don't wanna get rid of all his posters that i have on my wall :roftl:

:biggrin2:

peace and quiet here again!!!:roftl:

everyone has dissappered again!!:roftl:

do you know something about sherry?

peace and quiet here again!!!:roftl:

everyone has dissappered again!!:roftl:

do you know something about sherry?

lol.. its been so different here lately.. i miss the old days :sad:

sherry's having a shower at the moment, if her internet connects she should be on soon.

sherry's having a shower at the moment, if her internet connects she should be on soon.

why do you miss them?:blink:

why do you miss them?:blink:

my internet works slowly today!!

hiya kavi!! :huglove: how are u darling?

lol.. aw, what time is it there?

it's 10:30 am!

yeah whenever i come on no one's really on! it's weird!

what's happening?!?!?! :tears: i miss my girls :crybaby: