(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

LOL! i know... i was actually trying not to laugh....because they would just tell me to "SHUT UP":naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

ah yeah.. and u don't want them getting rude to you now do ya :bleh: i would've laughed in their faces.. then give them a dirty look if they told me to shut up.. why are they so damn rude for? i think people would listen more if they were nicer, jeees :fisch:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lauren i really love this thread sooo much.. so please, don't scare me off :naughty:

*haahahhaaa* hes not that bad....just weird in his own way!

im going to see him live in a few months!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

*leaves Lauren to her imagination and fantasies lol*

well...i dont fancy him in THAT way ....hes too...i dunno....?

but russell brand.....YES...any day!:naughty:

and i remember at a certain gig...freddiesdouble and a couple of others i think were in a pub before the concert, and the bar staff banned them from going to the concert! so they never got to see him. someone after the gig told Mika about it, and they posted a pic of his reaction lol he was well angry1 his face was like WHAT?!

seriously?! :shocked: wow that's mean!

oh I sure would like to see that pic! xD anyone of you don't happen to have it? :P

oh that sucks, so the scandanavians haven't seen him at all right? (as in their country).. that sucks kinda just puts u down as well.. cancelling those gigs but then doing a secret one in uk the next day *sigh*

aw lol, well he's just started out, hopefully things will improve in the future, i bet the organisers are beginners too, thats why they do such crap jobs, i don't think they understand that they need to keep fans happy, they're the reason celebs make money in the first place

he did a gig in Stockholm in the beginning of april. Sofie was there :biggrin2: *mumbles something about damn lucky girl* ^^

yeah his managemant is crap. :blink: they've done so many mistakes now it's ridiculous. and it makes Mika look bad, very bad! :sneaky2:

whattttt! money not fans!

but...i will never get another idol....my second best idol is Maralyn Manson.....hes just HIM....nobody else just HIM!::

lol....hes fu*king gorgeouse!::

hes like pure sex!:

Mika is the only artist ever that I've ever called my "idol" or whatever :bleh:

Marilyn Manson? pure sex? :shocked: you're actually scaring me now Lauren :boxed:

well...i dont fancy him in THAT way ....hes too...i dunno....?

but russell brand.....YES...any day!:naughty:

LMAO I was about to say THEEEEEEE dumbest thing:

Russel Brand is so camp

HAHAHAHA enough said.

anyway mum is forcing me to go to bed now...she says she has to do "something" (i.e get all my presents ready for the morning rofl...i sound like such a brat...)

loved talking to you guys!

I <3 YOU ALL! x

*haahahhaaa* hes not that bad....just weird in his own way!

im going to see him live in a few months!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

errm any guy who gets his ribs removed to give himself oral sex, or who has sex in the beginning of his video with his teenage girlfriend i consider very bad!! lol

Hi girls

How is everyone??

I'm watching "the rocky horror picture show" at the moment haha never seen that before it's so strange lol :roftl: :roftl:

ow and by the way what's the topic? Marilyn Manson ??

oooh, rocky horror picture show!! :biggrin2:

LOVE that movie!

btw, I've been drawing, so that's why I've been gone!

But it's done now! :biggrin2:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/60373027/

Mika is the only artist ever that I've ever called my "idol" or whatever :bleh:

Marilyn Manson? pure sex? :shocked: you're actually scaring me now Lauren :boxed:

LOL!...are you lot blind....look at him....hes unique!:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

yeah his managemant is crap. :blink: they've done so many mistakes now it's ridiculous. and it makes Mika look bad, very bad! :sneaky2:

and thats really unfair on him.. he doesn't deserve that

LMAO I was about to say THEEEEEEE dumbest thing:

Russel Brand is so camp

HAHAHAHA enough said.

anyway mum is forcing me to go to bed now...she says she has to do "something" (i.e get all my presents ready for the morning rofl...i sound like such a brat...)

loved talking to you guys!

I <3 YOU ALL! x

In switzerland it's already MONDAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyy:punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :mf_lustslow:

yup....so did my Gran...she said Mika's cute...and she would love him to be in our family!:naughty: :naughty: :naughty::

aw bless :naughty: ha ha

my mum kept asking me whether he was on.. and i was like mum chill you don't even like him! why u getting so impatient for :naughty: i knew she secretly liked him, mwahaha

aw bless :naughty: ha ha

my mum kept asking me whether he was on.. and i was like mum chill you don't even like him! why u getting so impatient for :naughty: i knew she secretly liked him, mwahaha

HAHAHAHA

dont u just love it when people slip up? xDDD

and thanks for the happy birthday wishes!!! :D

okay im really going now lol...bye!!!!!!!!