• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:naughty::roftl: sry bout the poor quality...i wish i had that thing on my comp that took screencaps

its ok, lol.. if the poor quality can do that think about what the good quality can do :shocked: *runs off to take screen cap of that scene*

i think im going to put he 3rd pic as my background on the computer....dad will have a shock!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

aw ur poor dad!! :roftl:

*cough* or as ur phone's wallpaper *cough* not that i'll do that!

In this teenage magazine called 'sugar' when Mika was asked, 'would you prefer hairy hands or hairy feet?' he replied : "I'd rather have hairy feet. Socks are very handy...especially when you are naked.Ew,what an image.Sorry about that." If i was the interviewer i would of said "oh no that's actually a VERY nice image!" Imagine it girls, Mika in just socks! :das::mfr_lol:

In this teenage magazine called 'sugar' when Mika was asked, 'would you prefer hairy hands or hairy feet?' he replied : "I'd rather have hairy feet. Socks are very handy...especially when you are naked.Ew,what an image.Sorry about that." If i was the interviewer i would of said "oh no that's actually a VERY nice image!" Imagine it girls, Mika in just socks! :das::mfr_lol:

and someone said he's NOT pervy..hmmmm.....

so... err... something's wrong with me...

I'm not perving...

which is strange.

help? :blink:

whats wrong with you :blink: .. watch GK again :naughty:

:shocked:

WTF!?! :shocked:

oh hi elina.. perfect timing :biggrin2: