(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

Stockholm, the venue was called Berns

really amazing ballroom type of place.

Mika was totally amazed ^^

can't remember when he said it (but it was during the concert), but he said he loved the place several times. Probably you'll hear it (but I don't think it's the whole consert they've recorded)

gotta hate Berns :sneaky2::blowup:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well i live on canvey...and i went to southend....and by bus thats about 45/50 minutes :mf_rosetinted:

ooh.. thats how long it'll take me to go to oxford street.. the things i do for you mika :bleh: not that i mind anyway :naughty:

thank you!

It's not my words tho, it's from It Takes A Fool To Remain Sane by The Ark.

probably the some of the best lyrics that have ever found their way out of Ola's head..

yeah it's really a good lyric, like "coz it's all in the hands of a bitter man, say goodbye to the world you thought you lived in" :mf_rosetinted:

Ring ring!! :punk:

is that you on the phone, Mika? :naughty:

Aaahhhh I really love it that we're listening to this together :biggrin2:

I have no one else to share it with :roftl:

:thumb_yello:

lmao :roftl:

yeah same.. even though i'm playing it loud enough for hopefully even the neighbours to hear :bleh:

ooh.. thats how long it'll take me to go to oxford street.. the things i do for you mika :bleh: not that i mind anyway :naughty:

same here rofl!

when i finally found it, it said £4.00 underneath!!! i nearly had a fit!!! but then i thought "well, it's Mika, he deserved the money" but when i bought it, it was £2.00 lol i was like "whew!"

sofie you're right.. he does sound a bit out of tune, no offense to him :fisch:

I know, especially in ring ring :boxed: but I don't care, I love him anyway :wub2:

AND HE'S ON SWEDISH RADIO FOR CHRISTS SAKE!!! we can't be picky! :roftl::biggrin2: :biggrin2:

why?

I loved it ^^

but you mean the agelimit?

YES :sneaky2::tears:

I was this close *shows with fingers* to buy the tickets... before I realize it was an agelimit :tears::crybaby:

I wanted to see him sooo bad :tears:

Berns kan dö!!

same here rofl!

when i finally found it, it said £4.00 underneath!!! i nearly had a fit!!! but then i thought "well, it's Mika, he deserved the money" but when i bought it, it was £2.00 lol i was like "whew!"

oh that was good :) i hope it costs me £2 tomorrow as well :blink: even though anything spent on mika is worth it :fisch:

I know, especially in ring ring :boxed: but I don't care, I love him anyway :wub2:

AND HE'S ON SWEDISH RADIO FOR CHRISTS SAKE!!! we can't be picky!

ah yeah thats true.. lets not be fussy :biggrin2: