• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well im off to read more of harry potter ! lol you english people got me talking like you guys lol , no offence ha ha :roftl:

how are you speaking like english people? i can't tell :naughty:

Im gooood thanks! :biggrin2:

Footballs been on today, aah I've missed it soo much haha. Sad, I know but I need my fix :roftl:

How about u?

lol ha ha bless..

i'm alright ta :biggrin2:, my eyes are really hurting and i haven't been on the comp as much as i've been on the other times.. and they don't usually hurt as much then :blink: i think i should get my eyes tested, i'm so going blind :roftl:

lol ha ha bless..

i'm alright ta :biggrin2:, my eyes are really hurting and i haven't been on the comp as much as i've been on the other times.. and they don't usually hurt as much then :blink: i think i should get my eyes tested, i'm so going blind :roftl:

Aww no!! Maybe you have hayfever? That always makes my eyes hurt... :thumbdown:

:biggrin2: hellooooooo

Hey Sian! How are you? havent spoken to you in aaaaaaaaaaaaages! :naughty:

Helloo!! I know, long time no speak!!

I'm good thanks (footy back = happy sian hehe) how about u?

im a woman of my word! im here, despite the fact i wanted to continue reading HP lol!

yey woop!!! at least u stuck to your word, where's lauren she's the one who came up with this :sneaky2:

Aww no!! Maybe you have hayfever? That always makes my eyes hurt... :thumbdown:

nope don't suffer from hayfever :no:.. unless i'm mysteriously starting now, but its such a random time :roftl:

nope don't suffer from hayfever :no:.. unless i'm mysteriously starting now, but its such a random time :roftl:

Lol well I never had it and then i just randomly started a couple of years ago... its reallly annoying, I hope for your sake that you don't have it lol!!

Helloo!! I know, long time no speak!!

I'm good thanks (footy back = happy sian hehe) how about u?

coooool :thumb_yello: lol

yeh im not bad, a wee bit tired though!

what have ya been up to? apart from watching footy :naughty:

Lol well I never had it and then i just randomly started a couple of years ago... its reallly annoying, I hope for your sake that you don't have it lol!!

oh :blink: well i hope i don't suddenly start now.. i can't be bothered with the whole sneezing and watery eyes :roftl:

coooool :thumb_yello: lol

yeh im not bad, a wee bit tired though!

what have ya been up to? apart from watching footy :naughty:

Erm.... watching rubgy? Nah lol, I've not been doing much today apart from a bit of drawing (feeling creative lol)... and the past week has been spent watching TV/shopping! How bout u?

lauren's idea was it? lol! what a moose! maybe she's too busy admiring her marylin manson poster :naughty:

lmao :roftl: either that or she's on photoshop tring to put mika's face on marilyn's... or vice versa :blink:

Caaaz I'm really struggling with my Relax card!!! :(

I have some fan art though.. would it be OK if I just had that with a short message... I'm kinda rubbish with words lol. :roftl:

thats what i did.. big picture and a few lines of words.. it's not so bad :fisch:

oh :blink: well i hope i don't suddenly start now.. i can't be bothered with the whole sneezing and watery eyes :roftl:

id laugh in your face :mf_rosetinted:

Erm.... watching rubgy? Nah lol, I've not been doing much today apart from a bit of drawing (feeling creative lol)... and the past week has been spent watching TV/shopping! How bout u?

lol i love rugby :bleh: .......you do love that TV of yours dont you? lol erm....ive just been working a bit, done a bit of shopping here and there, just the usual lol

lmao :roftl: either that or she's on photoshop tring to put mika's face on marilyn's... or vice versa :blink:

shes sick and twisted :naughty:

Caaaz I'm really struggling with my Relax card!!! :(

I have some fan art though.. would it be OK if I just had that with a short message... I'm kinda rubbish with words lol. :roftl:

thats fine sweetie!

LOL I can so imagine that :roftl: :roftl: probably why she's not here!!!

"DAMN YOU MIKA YOU WILL HAVE MARILYN'S HAIR AND WEIRD EYE!!! FIT GODDAMN IT!!!

*photoshop crashes*

BLAST!!!!!"

hahaha, how very Stewie from family guy :D

lol i love rugby :bleh: .......you do love that TV of yours dont you? lol erm....ive just been working a bit, done a bit of shopping here and there, just the usual lol

Yeh espesh when theres nothing better to do lol. Oooh I might go find the Big Brother thread again lol, I love that program haha!