• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

rofl! i know that, you moose! but you know like...hairdrying...and...proper styling and stuff...i couldnt handle that! its too much effort for a lazy person!!

What I mean is that you've got straight hair so for a lazy person it would be perfect to cut it in an interesting way so you don't have to style it and stuff :wink2:

NOOOO LIAM!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

Hehe.

Or Brian! He's kool too.

Or even the twins...

Just NOT Shanessa!!!!! :sneaky2:

ew... but i dont find Liam attractive...dunno why!:naughty:

But apparantly Brians got a big package:das: ....

urgh...i hate shenessa! :puke:

ooOOOOo BB's on in a min....:biggrin2:

HELLOOOO :biggrin2: i was watching tv a while ago, and on the travel channel i think, they were looking at coffee stuff and the guy was explaining how u have to get the perfect temp and texture and all that and i totally was thinking of mika and his OCD with his tea!!!!!

and also u know how the travel channel hav diff stuff, i was watching comiendas exoticas, and they showed TRINIDAD WOOP!!!!!!!!!

HELLOOOO :biggrin2: i was watching tv a while ago, and on the travel channel i think, they were looking at coffee stuff and the guy was explaining how u have to get the perfect temp and texture and all that and i totally was thinking of mika and his OCD with his tea!!!!!

and also u know how the travel channel hav diff stuff, i was watching comiendas exoticas, and they showed TRINIDAD WOOP!!!!!!!!!

Hi Kavi!

What OCD?:blink:

yes,her!

I saw that Mika cancelled another gig,it's true?:blink:

yes!! and i feel sry for the fans, but him too. i don't think it's his fault...his ppl r just overbooking him and stressing him out and now when he has to cancel, it makes him look bad!

the poor guy needs a break and instead of booking so many gigs/shows/festivals, they should pace it out so he can rest, so he wouldn't have to cancel!