(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

yeah.. thats true.. i just meant selfish in the way of thinking of yourself mostly :fisch::biggrin2:

we're obviously the good creatures on earth :naughty:

We and Mika the head lead! :wub2:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah.. thats true.. i just meant selfish in the way of thinking of yourself mostly :fisch::biggrin2:

we're obviously the good creatures on earth :naughty:

I know but if you look at eve in the bible they describe women as evil , and if you look at pandora she opened up the box that released sorrow and evil and such into the world, which is why I am not religious ! because sexist men wrote the bible *sorry if i offeneded anyone!* :bleh:

I know but if you look at eve in the bible they describe women as evil , and if you look at pandora she opened up the box that released sorrow and evil and such into the world, which is why I am not religious ! because sexist men wrote the bible *sorry if i offeneded anyone!* :bleh:

mm i'm not so religious and i've never read the bible.. well i've read the beginning of it but i really can't be bothered to read the whole thing :fisch:.. i'm sticking with women are saints :)

mm i'm not so religious and i've never read the bible.. well i've read the beginning of it but i really can't be bothered to read the whole thing :fisch:.. i'm sticking with women are saints :)

lol sorry i listen to my mom a lot ha ha she actually read the bible front to back :shocked:

mmhmm :).. well.. i bet mik's done summin naughty.. but we're too blinded by his gorgeousness and other stuff :das: to notice :naughty:

Ssshhh he's a saint!!!

:naughty:

*high five sistah*

:thumb_yello:

lol sorry i listen to my mom a lot ha ha she actually read the bible front to back :shocked:

its ok :naughy: woah she did! :shocked: how long did it take her?

hey girlies! :biggrin2:

so wow 100 pages to catch up on *sigh*

what's the topic??? how is everyone tonight?

hi kavi!! :D enjoy catching up :wink2: i don't think there's really a topic.. i think its summin like how men are assholes (apart from mika) and women are great :biggrin2:

its ok :naughy: woah she did! :shocked: how long did it take her?

hi kavi!! :D enjoy catching up :wink2: i don't think there's really a topic.. i think its summin like how men are assholes (apart from mika) and women are great :biggrin2:

awesome...well mika's management r HUGE DORKS!!! i don't know if to be sad or angry...i'm even a bit upset at the big M..although it's not really his fault...oh well..

awesome...well mika's management r HUGE DORKS!!! i don't know if to be sad or angry...i'm even a bit upset at the big M..although it's not really his fault...oh well..

yeah.. it all sucks all of it.. and we don't even know the true story behind what is really going.. so all we can do is pretty much guess.. or believe what we're being told