• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

am i not allowed to smile lol.. the message was too short so i had to add something to make it longer :bleh:

how are you?

No you are not!:mf_rosetinted:

I'm calm and relaxed!:biggrin2:

The weather is windy and warm!

There?:blink:

hellloooooo :biggrin2:

im watching jeremy kyle so i will be on and off a bit...:bleh:

hey girlies!im here!and srry xLAURENx u will have to wait for the pics until today.once again my stepmom hasnt uploaded them.i will get them to u though!!!:biggrin2:

the one of my duct tape that were sposed to be on here yesterday.my stepmom isnt in the best of moods today cuz my puppy was up all night.exactly why i sleep upstairs.:wink2:

Do you have a puppy?:blink:

what is its name?

nice!

Do you have a puppy?:blink:

what is its name?

nice!

yes a puppy named Norah(my stepmom is a teesy bit obsessed w/ Norah Jones!lol!) and i just got a kitten named Billy Brown.(who acts better than the pup) im not a huge fan of dogs but she is pretty cute!:biggrin2:

yes a puppy named Norah(my stepmom is a teesy bit obsessed w/ Norah Jones!lol!) and i just got a kitten named Billy Brown.(who acts better than the pup) im not a huge fan of dogs but she is pretty cute!:biggrin2:

Strange name for a doggie!:blink:

and Billy Brown is nice for a kitten !:naughty::biggrin2:

I love dogs,are better than cats!

Do they get well ?

Strange name for a doggie!:blink:

and Billy Brown is nice for a kitten !:naughty::biggrin2:

I love dogs,are better than cats!

Do they get well ?

yes.my dog loves billy but billy doesnt like her.oooo!i luvluv cats more than dog!i used to have 2 other cats but they ran away.and when my parents got the dog(they knew i didnt want one)they wanted me to have a friend too so we got little billy!he is just 8 weeks old and very cute!:biggrin2:

yes.my dog loves billy but billy doesnt like her.oooo!i luvluv cats more than dog!i used to have 2 other cats but they ran away.and when my parents got the dog(they knew i didnt want one)they wanted me to have a friend too so we got little billy!he is just 8 weeks old and very cute!:biggrin2:

Billy is fragile,i guess!do you hav a pic with him?

i lov dogs cause you know how it is said :a dog is a man best friend !

Hi Caz!

What is with that smile?

just a friendly greeting!

im okay thanks guys! hows everyone else?

im so obsessed with having short hair i had a dream i had short hair last night. i think my obsession with it is becoming more dangerous than my obsession with Mika. I havent had a Mika dream in WEEKS.

just a friendly greeting!

im okay thanks guys! hows everyone else?

im so obsessed with having short hair i had a dream i had short hair last night. i think my obsession with it is becoming more dangerous than my obsession with Mika. I havent had a Mika dream in WEEKS.

I'm boredddddddddd!

I advise not to cut it!:roftl: :roftl:

You have such a wonderful hair!