(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

:roftl: no i couldn't imagine.. no wait i could :roftl:

ah wow :wub2: i always have a thought if mika asked me on the spot to have sex with him would i say yes.. or no hmmm... :naughty:.. not that he'd be that kinda person anyway :bleh:

if it was once in a lifetime, maybe

BUT

If I knew him, like...if i were lollipop girl or something *ive daydreamed this too many times* i think i'd wait until i was sure of his character and the consequencies of actually dating a famous person, if it ever came to that.

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mmmm :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

:blink:

the thread is alive again!

okay who's up for mika tied to a chair in a borat swimsuit? no-one? just some mika chicken for me tonight then!

i feel like chicken tonight, like chicken tonight....CHICKEN TONIGHT!

:roftl:.. thank god!!

*does the chicken dance*

:naughty:

BUT

If I knew him, like...if i were lollipop girl or something *ive daydreamed this too many times* i think i'd wait until i was sure of his character and the consequencies of actually dating a famous person, if it ever came to that.

Wowza Caz :shocked::lmao:

I think about it too though so I shouldn't be talking lol

lmao.. don't get her too excited :bleh:

ah wouldn't we all :wub2:.. if someone put up a sign saying 'who wants to have chicken with mika' there'd be such a long queue .. better bring my bat so i can be first and last :mf_rosetinted:

hahahha no they wouldnt coz they wouldnt know what chicken is apart from the cluck cluck kind xDDDD

mika would read the sign and go: "who wants....chicken with me?? :blink: "

and we'd go "I DO!!!!"

and then we'd all jump on him :lmao:

mmmm :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

:blink:

the thread is alive again!

okay who's up for mika tied to a chair in a borat swimsuit? no-one? just some mika chicken for me tonight then!

i feel like chicken tonight, like chicken tonight....CHICKEN TONIGHT!

Imagine Mika coming on here to see what the thread is all about and reads the last 10 pages.

He'd think "well apparently i've got at least 6 girls ready to let me have chicken with them and they'd also like to tie me to a chair and make me wear a borat bathing suit. Wow, i've got freaky fans...."

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

O gosh. Can you imagine?:naughty:

HAHA! i doubt he'd ask you *excuse me miss, can i screw you??* no way! he'd just go for it!!! probably will when he sees how gorgeous you are ...

:roftl: hey he could :das:.. you mean he'd just rape me? :roftl: ah thanks sally :wub2:

BUT

:naughty: .. so would u ever have a one night stand with him?

Imagine Mika coming on here to see what the thread is all about and reads the last 10 pages.

He'd think "well apparently i've got at least 6 girls ready to let me have chicken with them and they'd also like to tie me to a chair and make me weasr a borat bathing suit. Wow, i've got freaky fans...."

he'd be lucky to have any of us! :roftl:

He'd think "well apparently i've got at least 6 girls ready to let me have chken with them and they'd also like to tie me to a chair and make me weasr a borat bathing suit. Wow, i've got freaky fans...."

haha! but then he'd read my posts in the "dont walk away" thread and he'd realise how this is all kind of like jokey, and how much i actually respect and care for the guy as a person and as an artist :)

hahahha no they wouldnt coz they wouldnt know what chicken is apart from the cluck cluck kind xDDDD

mika would read the sign and go: "who wants....chicken with me?? :blink: "

and we'd go "I DO!!!!"

and then we'd all jump on him :lmao:

well i'm sure most of the mfc would know :bleh: and would want chicken with him :naughty:.. and i swear mika knows himself what chicken means now :bleh: thats why he did that no chicken tonight think, supposedly :blink:

ha ha.. poor guy :roftl:

haha! but then he'd read my posts in the "dont walk away" thread and he'd realise how this is all kind of like jokey, and how much i actually respect and care for the guy as a person and as an artist :)

Exactly. We may sound like lusting fool in love on here (lol) but all in all we really do respect him! :)

:roftl: hey he could :das:.. you mean he'd just rape me? :roftl: ah thanks sally :wub2:

:naughty: .. so would u ever have a one night stand with him?

some consider rape as a fantasy you know LOL

one night stand? if i walked away i'd be pretty mad at myself, but judging by his songs he doesnt like whores so if i turned him down i think he'd respect me more. and then he'd be more intrigued by me and want to get to know me :D

and then he'd fall in love with my super duper personality and my curves coz they're in all the right places, and THEN we would :D

He'd think "well apparently i've got at least 6 girls ready to let me have chicken with them and they'd also like to tie me to a chair and make me wear a borat bathing suit. Wow, i've got freaky fans...."

hmm.. he'll prob start cancelling ALL his gigs :naughty:, then it'd be our fault :tears: ah damn lol

or he could just think it's an act that you're putting on that thread :naughty:

well i'm sure most of the mfc would know :bleh: and would want chicken with him :naughty:.. and i swear mika knows himself what chicken means now :bleh: thats why he did that no chicken tonight think, supposedly :blink:

ha ha.. poor guy :roftl:

oooh i kinda recall that! where was that from?!

one night stand? if i walked away i'd be pretty mad at myself, but judging by his songs he doesnt like whores so if i turned him down i think he'd respect me more. and then he'd be more intrigued by me and want to get to know me :D

and then he'd fall in love with my super duper personality and my curves coz they're in all the right places, and THEN we would :D

i'd wait til ummmmmmmmm ........................ the second date?! :roftl:

Exactly. We may sound like lusting fool in love on here (lol) but all in all we really do respect him!

do we? :fisch::naughty:

lol.. well if mika was the rapist then yeah rape would be a good fantasy :naughty:

ook caz, you keep dreaming yeah :wink2: