(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

where he knows about chicken u moose! lol!

OK OK jees.. horny girls these days :mf_rosetinted:

i don't remember where.. i think kavi told me.. and someone said summin about chicken and supposedly he said u gotta stop saying that.. and i think he read it on the oldling's thread.. hmm i don't really remember :naughty:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hmm.. he'll prob start cancelling ALL his gigs :naughty:, then it'd be our fault :tears: ah damn lol

Yea. He'd be afraid of being mobbed by a bunch of MCF girlies everytime he does a gig.

He'd be afraid to walk out of his house eventually.

I'd never mob him though.

I've made a promise to myself not to act like a spastic fangirl if i ever do meet him.

(and yes, i make promises to myself. so what?...:mf_rosetinted: It's very healthy....:naughty: )

i don't remember where.. i think kavi told me.. and someone said summin about chicken and supposedly he said u gotta stop saying that.. and i think he read it on the oldling's thread.. hmm i don't really remember :naughty:

how do you know he reads the oldlings thread?!

ROFL how funny!

**** me i wouldn't even make it through the first ten minutes :wub2:

i can imagine!

mika: heya sal-

sally: *POUNCE!*

Well if he wore this then I wouldn't make it through the first date :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

:naughty:.. we wouldn't even make it to the taxi or whatever it is that's taking us to wherever we're going :naughty:

THAT MADE ME LMFAO :roftl::lmao::roftl:

haha glad ya found it funny ^_^

although this ques isn't 4 me..i'll ans anyway:bleh:

i am :biggrin2: that's why i'mwaiting for marrieage to have chicken :wink2:

hey guys btw i'm back :biggrin2:

hey kavi! where's the vid where mika says he knows about chicken?!

well since i am a leo *and so is he :blush-anim-cl: * id start acting like a wild lion and he'd have to have his whip to tame me

:roftl: okkk lol.. :lmao:

Yea. He'd be afraid of being mobbed by a bunch of MCF girlies everytime he does a gig.

He'd be afraid to walk out of his house eventually.

I'd never mob him though.

I've made a promise to myself not to act like a spastic fangirl if i ever do meet him.

(and yes, i make promises to myself. so what?...:mf_rosetinted: It's very healthy....:naughty: )

lol.. yeah you don't wanna scare him off or anything :wink2:

how do you know he reads the oldlings thread?!

i think kavi told me :bleh:

haha ew no....the stuff in there is sick....like jumbo size...:naughty: :naughty:

:fisch: well......remember the COCKadoodle thread (haha i spelt that so wrong:roftl: ) that's all i have to say...

haha glad ya found it funny ^_^

hey kavi! where's the vid where mika says he knows about chicken?!

EXACTLY!! hey kavi! :huglove:

lol hey! wow i see u guys r still talking bout chicken :roftl: how long can we talk bout chicken?!? :naughty:

check my thread i made..the mfc thread..i think it's there somewhere..i posted it in the first post....:wink2: i think the vid is there as well!

lol hey! wow i see u guys r still talking bout chicken :roftl: how long can we talk bout chicken?!? let's say we see aye :naughty:

check my thread i made..the mfc thread..i think it's there somewhere..i posted it in the first post....:wink2: i think the vid is there as well!

oh we could talk about chicken for ageeeees :fisch::naughty:

lol hey! wow i see u guys r still talking bout chicken :roftl: how long can we talk bout chicken?!? :naughty:

what thread? what what?