• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i also heard this story about this girl giving herself chicken with an electric toothbrush.

but she shoved it up too far and had to have it surgically removed :boxed:

i don't know whether to laugh or be shocked!

:shocked::boxed: that pg with the link caz gave i closed it but the comp stuck at the same time and now it won't close!!!!! it's stuck!!!! omm!!!and i don't wanna restart the comp :thumbdown:

i don't know whether to laugh or be shocked!

:shocked::boxed: that pg with the link caz gave i closed it but the comp stuck at the same time and now it won't close!!!!! it's stuck!!!! omm!!!and i don't wanna restart the comp :thumbdown:

ROFL hahahaha!

:shocked: Havnt u ever like turned on tv and some dodgy movie comes on...and you see one...?:bleh:

nooo i haven't...like all nudity (well those that i happen to stuble upon) shows boobs..like i wanna see women's boobs :S

nope. i only had my first kiss last october w/o tongues (but was on lips and was open ROFL sorry for details) but nothing more. he was my first bf but we only went out for a week because we were both rebounding xDDD *VEEERRRRRY long story* and i was 17 at the time.

i haven't had my first kiss yet..lol i'm such a dork hahahaha

Can someone tell me?

I'm realllllllly curious to know.[/color]

it's a dildo.. sssh lol

:roftl: oh and shelb..dw i haven't seen one either and i'm 18 sooo :roftl:

lol aw :) the first time i saw one was when i was 7 or 8 :roftl: only cos i had to get changed in the men's changing room cos i would go swimming with my dad :naughty:

i haven't had my first kiss yet..lol i'm such a dork hahahaha

lol dont be silly. im sure the first proper kiss is best when it's with the person you're happy being with, like when having chicken for the first time :)