• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh i remember back in high school for french class we had to do something on a french artist and i did a biography on her

no lol, she just had one hit with that song in the uk :bleh: it was a pretty good song though :wink2:

myspace has been driving me crazy today!! I can't reply to comments or make friend requests or anything!

Cool,Kavi!:punk::thumb_yello:

She did?

which?

do you remember?

That happened to me,too at the beginning with myspace!:boxed:

Nice song!I know it!:punk::wub2:

oh thanks :: lol

you better miss me, mwahaha.. i might come on a few times, i don't think i can live without mfc for 17 days straight ::

just the pics of mika.. or all pics of america? ::

17 days is a freakin' eternity without mfc! :blink: we're sad, sad people :lmfao: ehrm.. I mean.. cool :mf_rosetinted:

the ones of Mika are the most important ones of course ^^ but I'd love to see some america pics as well! :biggrin2:

so guys my bro always teases me bout mika..as everyone does..and remember that aus interview where they gave him the huge lollypop and he licked one side and the guy licked the other...right he happened to see that part and ever since makes my life a living hell...so he's always like mika suck lollypop and he does an evil/wicked laugh..right..so this is what i woke up to this morning and he and my mom laughed when i saw it..and i was so not laughing, jeez he's so immature....

silly silly bro you've got there :mf_rosetinted:

(not that mine are any better xD but still ^^)

I used to have her album ,but i don't know where my sis put it

i remember :gourmandises ,venivedivici

ahh I hate loosing cd's! :sneaky2:

I don't remember what her other songs are called though :bleh:

i just love this pic..plus i love his hair like this..long and shaggy and wavy

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z241/BloodInTheCherryZone/PrettyMika2.jpg[/img

gorgeousness :wub2:

She did?

which?

do you remember?

the moi lolita song :wink2:

17 days is a freakin' eternity without mfc! :blink: we're sad, sad people ehrm.. I mean.. cool

the ones of Mika are the most important ones of course ^^ but I'd love to see some america pics as well!

yep it is :blink: and.. they don't play mika on tv as much.. so i have no idea how i'll cope.. but i guess its good to get some fresh air so that i don't stay so attached to him ( not litereally, sadly :naughty:)

ok.. i'll make sure to get as many pics as poss :) and hopefully i'll get to first row to see mika :das: should get some great shots from there, hehe

wow myspace is just not being nice to you is it :bleh:.. but i think they're doing something with it cos i'm not allowed to view my messages or summin and it says they were working on summin.

why won't u see you beach boys cd anymore? ::

I know. :sneaky2:

it's lost :tears: I don't know if I lost it, if someone else did or if it simply lost itself. but it's gone without a trace :emot-sad:

That happened to me,too at the beginning with myspace!:boxed:

Nice song!I know it!

yeah, stupid myspace..!

you do? =D Maia Hirasawa is amazing! :wub2: and she's Swedish! ^^ well, half Swedish/half Japanese actually. But she grew up here. :mf_rosetinted:

hello :biggrin2: i'm not even gonna bother to compete lol.

haha hey! *hugs*

hey everyone im sara's(buttnugget040) sister! just wanted to say hi to her friends! :biggrin2::punk:

hello chum

so anyone has that song on mp3?? (moi lolita)

i remember that tuned, dont have it though

hi :mf_rosetinted:

alriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight *hugs* hahahaha

I know. :sneaky2:

it's lost :tears: I don't know if I lost it, if someone else did or if it simply lost itself. but it's gone without a trace :emot-sad:

aw that sucks :thumbdown: i hate it when things get lost.. i'm so bad at it.. i'll put summin somewhere without paying attention then i never find it :doh: but i'm a real idiot DON'T say anything to that :mf_rosetinted:

yeah, stupid myspace..!

you do? =D Maia Hirasawa is amazing! :wub2: and she's Swedish! ^^ well, half Swedish/half Japanese actually. But she grew up here. :mf_rosetinted:

It's better than high 5 !:naughty:

Yes!I love japanese music ,too!

Awesome!:thumb_yello: