• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is it weird that I am more excited about meeting you lot in December than I am about seeing Mika? :blink:

x

oh i don't blame u, we rock more than mika does (kidding!!) but it is exciting cos we're getting to know each other here and just making ourselves laugh.. eeee i'm so excited, can't wait til december! but its so far away :(:thumbdown:

oh i don't blame u, we rock more than mika does (kidding!!) but it is exciting cos we're getting to know each other here and just making ourselves laugh.. eeee i'm so excited, can't wait til december! but its so far away :(:thumbdown:

:bleh::biggrin2:

I am soooooooooo excited!!!!!!!! :bleh:

I can't wait to meet everyone and see Mika.

It's going to be the best couple of days!! :biggrin2:

x

LOL I wrote everything that happened in the DC 9:30 Club thread and it's pretty long but totally pancake flipping awesome...:punk:

HE SAID MY NAME!!!!!!!!!!! :wub2: :wub2:

ha ha .. lucky. i want him to say my name.. thats it !! next time i see him i will force him to say my name and i will record it! hehe :naughty: how exactly did he say it? did he just like say shelby or did he put it in a sentence?

ha ha .. lucky. i want him to say my name.. thats it !! next time i see him i will force him to say my name and i will record it! hehe :naughty: how exactly did he say it? did he just like say shelby or did he put it in a sentence?

Lol, I can just see you running up to him with your camera out lol

"SAY MY NAME" LOL!! :bleh::wink2:

x

Well he asked how to spell it (which was so cute) and then as I was leaving he said it...ahhh...

I was hanging out with JackViolet at the end and she didn't have a ride home, so he said "Shelby take care of her!" And then he smiled...oh my gawd...and then I said, "I will, don't worry."

Love love love love love love love...

Lol, I can just see you running up to him with your camera out lol

"SAY MY NAME" LOL!! :bleh::wink2:

x

lmao yeah! mika say danika SAY DANIKAAAA!!! if i scare him i think i will need to tie him up and hypnotise him instead :naughty:

Well he asked how to spell it (which was so cute) and then as I was leaving he said it...ahhh...

I was hanging out with JackViolet at the end and she didn't have a ride home, so he said "Shelby take care of her!" And then he smiled...oh my gawd...and then I said, "I will, don't worry."

AWWWW how sweet :wub2:

He makes me smile :original:

x

lmao yeah! mika say danika SAY DANIKAAAA!!! if i scare him i think i will need to tie him up and hypnotise him instead :naughty:

I will record him saying it if you want so he doesn't think you are a total fruit loop.

Lol.

:bleh:

x

Aw, how adorable! Lucky lucky ducky!

I love how he actually cares about his fans... :D

oh my godddd i feel like crying now lmao :roftl: gaaah whats wrong with me *slaps forehead*

gah dont suppose you all want to go to doncaster?

my mum wont cant take me to the ones your going to xD

tis school nights and she works in a school

gah

i will kill her :mf_rosetinted:

Beg her to let you

Then get the train

Then meet me at the train station

Then we go to get Jass lol

:bleh:

x