Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes there is :biggrin2:

And I would love to see his shocked cute face with a grin and then run away xD:roftl:

:roftl::thumb_yello: that would be classic! someone else have to be there to record that!!!! haha love it :) but then again i agree with kiwi, there's nothin much there :blush-anim-cl:

ok. but it may be too drastic but why not

if we all can go to a gig together and get like some sort of backstage pass or get to meet him after a gig, we can wait to be the last ones there. then we can somehow knock him out with chloroform...i'll be able to get since by then i'll be a vet then yeah we can pretty much do watever...but keep it clean :naughty: !!! oh and of course take tons of pics (just put him in good positions and we can say everyime we took a pic he blinked or something)

:blush-anim-cl: omg that's a horrible idea.....i can't believe i wanna knock out mika just for us to get our way with him!!!

or plan B could be to jump him on stage and every girl go for it...stroke his nose, take his braces, stroke his hair, give him a smoochie lol....

OMM we'll really scare him. i think though we should just be reasonable hehe be "normal" and just wait 4 him after and get autograph and pics...

*ROFL* :roftl::lmfao:

Mika please don't be frightened if you read this, we're just joking :das:

:roftl::thumb_yello: that would be classic! someone else have to be there to record that!!!! haha love it :) but then again i agree with kiwi, there's nothin much there :blush-anim-cl:

OK there's not much there but he's still HOT and I would still enjoy tremendously to see his face/reaction xD :naughty::das:

OK there's not much there but he's still HOT and I would still enjoy tremendously to see his face/reaction xD :naughty::das:

DEFINATELY!! but thank god mika has a great sense of humour....he know it's all in good fun and we will be sooo nervous/mesmerized when we meet him we'll be lucky enough to be able to mutter "hi, how r u? loved ur performance as usual" lol....

no, we won't push him (hard) we don't wanna erm physically hurt him :biggrin2: it would be gentle and over in no time :naughty:

awww.....yeah, we definatelt wouldnt wana scare him off. but when i get nrevous, i tend to just make up for it by being even mdder. mika would say hello to me, adn i would just pounce and stroke his nose outright, an then the hair.....then, maybe, the ass, all in one go, say:rawr! AND attatch myself to his leg. he would never get me off. i have a limpet hug.

awww.....yeah, we definatelt wouldnt wana scare him off. but when i get nrevous, i tend to just make up for it by being even mdder. mika would say hello to me, adn i would just pounce and stroke his nose outright, an then the hair.....then, maybe, the ass, all in one go, say:rawr! AND attatch myself to his leg. he would never get me off. i have a limpet hug.

:roftl: :roftl: :naughty:

hey i was thinkin it would be fun for us to make an audio and post it. u know like how we r writing, we could just do an audio...like just say hi to everyone or something. kinda like how u guys posted pics of urselves. :( i didn't get to see everyone, too many posts. but mika has really pretty fans from what i saw :)

Hahahaha I luv u :naughty::bleh:

hey i was thinkin it would be fun for us to make an audio and post it. u know like how we r writing, we could just do an audio...like just say hi to everyone or something. kinda like how u guys posted pics of urselves. :( i didn't get to see everyone, too many posts. but mika has really pretty fans from what i saw :)

good idea, but i dont have a micropone, and it's quartwed past 1 inj the morning....

good idea, but i dont have a micropone, and it's quartwed past 1 inj the morning....

ooo.but also u can use ur phone and then transfer it to the comp via the usb cable:thumb_yello:

Aaaw that's so cute :wub2:

I can't record right now but you'll hear me tomorrow :wink2:

I'll post new pics of me too:biggrin2:

YAY...i'll think bout posting my pic...nex sat my friend and i r liming and havin a mikafilled day, with tons of coca-cola and pizza etc and playing chubby bunny :biggrin2: ...so i'll take pics then...