Calendar

Yoppappop

Hello hello !!

I just wanted to say that some events have been placed twice in the calendar... So when you place a gig in the calendar, don't start a new thread cause it will be automatically started from the calendar... Or when you read a thread about a new date (that is not in the calendar), place it in the calendar and say you did it in the thread you learnt about it...

With respect,

Olivia :wink2: (yeah, the obessional one...)

Check the double dates to delete one of them :wink2:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Olivia,

Thanks for spotting that. Some good advice as well.

Many thanks.

You're very welcome new admin !! :wink2:

Oh ! And maybe you can change the date for the Leeds University thread in the calendar... It's on May 13th (not on the 18th anymore)... :adminpower:

I just wanted to say that some events have been placed twice in the calendar... So when you place a gig in the calendar, don't start a new thread cause it will be automatically started from the calendar... Or when you read a thread about a new date (that is not in the calendar), place it in the calendar and say you did it in the thread you learnt about it...

Explain to me how to do this, because I tried earlier and it didn't work.

And now I have another date to add... Mika will be in Chicago on June 11 and I want to add it to the calendar and start a thread about it!

Thanks,

dcdeb

How to add a gig in the calendar (just in case) (one of the ways) :

You go in the Concerts and gig board, click on "New event" (instead of "New thread") then you fill up the name (if you could put it like "Mika @ venue - city" it would be great as the calendar would be uniform...), then the date of the event, and then a little description with the website where you can buy tickets if you have an address...

The event has to be approved by an admin to appear in the calendar, and this will automatically create a new thread in the concerts and gig board...

Here is everything !! And don't forget to say you added it in the calendar if you see the date in a new thread... Or if you create a thread THEN add the date in the calendar, say you added it but you couldn't wait until the approval to spread the good news !!! :wink2: